MSC Mod Loader

Plugins MSC Mod Loader 1.2.14

Login or Register an account to download this content
today experimental updated, and now after re-installing loader and every mod, it still insists 0/0 mods installed. it worked fine until todays expermental patch.

I tried running the game after seeing your post and the mod authors, I am running this game with wine over linux, and for me all of my mods load without any issues, on the latest experimental as of now.

I seem to have problems using the mod loader interface on an Eyefinity/Surround triple monitor setup. It is so zoomed in that it goes of the top and bottom of the screen.

Last edited:
Never mind, I figured it out.
I went to "%modsfolder%\Config\Mod Settings\MSCLoader_Settings\settings.json" and set "mscloader_expUIScaling" to true.

@piotrulos I suggest you put this on the main page so people who have UI scaling problems can see it.

Hello

b1c1c2d2e0066e30b3604f170d0ee0d8.png

When I installed these 2 mods, this error pops up.
The maker of the mod has no idea what could have caused these errors and he told me to ask on the MSCLoader discussion.

The really odd thing is that after I extracted the assets and placed them into the mod directory, the asset files for these 2 mods disappeared. (the .dll files still remained), I tried it again and they were both deleted, although I couldn't even find them in the recycling bin either.

Can anyone help?

Hello

View attachment 353846

When I installed these 2 mods, this error pops up.
The maker of the mod has no idea what could have caused these errors and he told me to ask on the MSCLoader discussion.

The really odd thing is that after I extracted the assets and placed them into the mod directory, the asset files for these 2 mods disappeared. (the .dll files still remained), I tried it again and they were both deleted, although I couldn't even find them in the recycling bin either.

Can anyone help?

I'm not creator of this mods, ask mod author not me, probably you missing some required mods.

I cant seem to figure out why the modloader isnt picking up steam. i says the steam api failed with error. i've looked around and cant find a solution

Attachments

• output_log.txt
    9.8 KB · Views: 156

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back