MSC Mod Loader

Plugins MSC Mod Loader 1.2.14

Login or Register an account to download this content
how do I close the console?
photo_2019-12-26_19-49-01.jpg

Doesn't work. I see information in output log, but i can't see console in main menu or game, and i can't use mod.
MSCLoader Message: Loading Asset: settingsui.unity3d...

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebug.gen.cpp Line: 56)

MSCLoader Message: Loading core assets...

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebug.gen.cpp Line: 56)

MSCLoader Message: Loading Asset: core.unity3d...

MSCLoader Message: Loading core assets completed!

MSCLoader Message: ModLoader v1.1.1 ready

MSCLoader Message: Found 1 mods!

MSCLoader Message: Hello $[нежная]!

Several ArrayList Proxies coexists on the same GameObject and no reference is given to find the expected ArrayList

Index is less than 0 or more than or equal to the list count.

I can't seem to get MSCLoader to work for quite a while. It gives me an "Error: The system cannot find the file specified" while attempting to launch the game via the Launch Patcher! through the Updater menu. I've looked everywhere and the closet thing I've found is people complaining about it through the review section of this mod.

I've been bypassing it by updating it, getting the Error and then launching mysummer.exe itself. I've tried changing the location and directory but haven't got any bites.

I couldn't find a log for this... If there is I must be blind.

Attachments

• Error.png
    Error.png
    24.3 KB · Views: 271

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 4 15.4%