MotoGP 21 Modding Tools

MGP21 MotoGP 21 Modding Tools V1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Dovrebbe registrare una modifica, cosa hai provato a modificare?
Se tutto il resto fallisce, puoi sempre rimuovere il progetto 21 e provare quindi
i tried to modify pilots skills but i don't know if i changed the right things or not in case you can upload a tutorial video or written writing on how to modify pilots skills is something you haven't shown and it could be useful to many understand it

Last edited:
halloo everyone...
I made changes to Dainese MVagusta's suits, some of the colors were changed.. but after the repack there were no changes at all. I played a career. Is there something wrong or missing?

Attachments

• mvagustasuit.jpg
    mvagustasuit.jpg
    332.1 KB · Views: 75
halloo everyone...
I made changes to Dainese MVagusta's suits, some of the colors were changed.. but after the repack there were no changes at all. I played a career. Is there something wrong or missing?
The path looks correct, I suggest trying to rename the pakchunk0 in your pak file to a different number and see if that changes anything

The path looks correct, I suggest trying to rename the pakchunk0 in your pak file to a different number and see if that changes anything
I don't understand what "P" means? it turns out that the letter "P" at the end of pakchunk0_xxx_xxx_P is very influential :D
thanks u very much BIKER7202 ;)

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes