MGP20 MotoGP 20 Modding Tutorial

Gracias pal now I am able to mod custom number. I want to make a custom helmet livery but it's hard to place graphics on the back cause the tga files is in 2D format. How to fix this? AFAIK someone released 3D helmets for motogp 18/19, can I use that or maybe someone has been released the one for motogp 20?
The majority of the helmet models are the same as in MotoGP 18 and MotoGP 19 so yeah you can use those. I do need to release all the helmets for MotoGP 20 at some point

For the buttpatch, make sure you edit the alpha channel aswell. The stickers are in assets\ui\bitmaps\editor and then they’re split into the categories so just find the one you want to edit
where I can find the alpha channel? I've tried to edit stickers but the stickers original shape doesn't follow my mod same problem as I tried to edit the buttpatches. how to fix this?

I was trying to remove the winglets on Honda's bike. I successfully imported it to 3Ds Max. What is the best way to delete these winglets, I never use 3Ds Max, so whenever I choose the winglets its only partially was chosen and ot the whole set. So there are pieces remain, and I can click it or delete it.

I was trying to remove the winglets on Honda's bike. I successfully imported it to 3Ds Max. What is the best way to delete these winglets, I never use 3Ds Max, so whenever I choose the winglets its only partially was chosen and ot the whole set. So there are pieces remain, and I can click it or delete it.
You can select by elements but most of the time you need to just pick every piece and delete it individually

Hello, can somebody please tell me where are the offical helmets and suits of the MGP riders are located?
assets\graphics\?

Thanks in advance.

Hello, can somebody please tell me where are the offical helmets and suits of the MGP riders are located?
assets\graphics\?

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Desktop Screenshot 2020.10.20 - 07.29.34.55_LI.jpg
    Desktop Screenshot 2020.10.20 - 07.29.34.55_LI.jpg
    651.2 KB · Views: 95
game_specific_names

It's in content\localization

Cheers man! However, I have some problems finding the right folder, I have looked inside the game folder and Umodel, but no content folder there seem to be the right one (i am probably doing something wrong xd). What folder is 'content' inside?

Last edited:
Cheers man! However, I have some problems finding the right folder, I have looked inside the game folder and Umodel, but no content folder there seem to be the right one (i am probably doing something wrong xd). What folder is 'content' inside?
It can't be viewed in umodel, you'll need to extract the pak files to get them

interesting, when someone knows how to do it exactly let me knew then i can finally coming back to gp19 instead of playing gp17 or even get gp20 instead of playing 19 or 17

It can't be viewed in umodel, you'll need to extract the pak files to get them
So i found Achieve and Locres file, the language code all in the Achieve file, try edit it nothing happen, then search the internet but everywhere they only have mention of Locres, seriously i have tried to try to uncover this since like 2018 but no end of the tunnel for this problem

So i found Achieve and Locres file, the language code all in the Achieve file, try edit it nothing happen, then search the internet but everywhere they only have mention of Locres, seriously i have tried to try to uncover this since like 2018 but no end of the tunnel for this problem
Yeah the archive and manifest files are only used by the unreal project to generate the locres files which are used by the game so if you want to edit something to a value of the same length you can edit the locres

Yeah the archive and manifest files are only used by the unreal project to generate the locres files which are used by the game so if you want to edit something to a value of the same length you can edit the locres
Well that where the current problem stem off all the tutorial in the internet only have edit of a locres file without archive, now i don't have any idea what kind of program that can help me to edit these file

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back