MGP18 MotoGP 18 WIP Thread

Warning Pazuzu's erotic dream inside the spoiler
AYpO0Bl.jpg
RIo0fie.jpg

Most you guys know that Austria has a tighter corner when MotoGP comes compared to F1 (for security reasons, the last corner is modified). Milestone scanned F1 version, so the corner is the large one.

Would you like to see it implemented? The only issue is that the people with the modded track will race on the modded track, while everybody else would race on a slightly different one.

The same problem happens in Silverstone. Corner 6 is different for MotoGP compared to F1

Most you guys know that Austria has a tighter corner when MotoGP comes compared to F1 (for security reasons, the last corner is modified). Milestone scanned F1 version, so the corner is the large one.

Would you like to see it implemented? The only issue is that the people with the modded track will race on the modded track, while everybody else would race on a slightly different one.

The same problem happens in Silverstone. Corner 6 is different for MotoGP compared to F1
Would be great

So Milestone's latest update contains another 3D model of that bike.
My mod overwrites the default bike, but the update overwrites my mod, so nothing changes.
Does anyone know how to work around this?

So Milestone's latest update contains another 3D model of that bike.
My mod overwrites the default bike, but the update overwrites my mod, so nothing changes.
Does anyone know how to work around this?
Could you use quickbms to remove the new model from the update and then repack it?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back