Tracks Mosport (CTMP) LIDAR

The road patch in the picture is already a modification for 2018, there’s also a new patch before turn 5a... seems like everything on that track is a band-aid solution lol

I officially hate UV wrapping thanks to this building...

shot47.jpg

This looks incredible! Can't wait to drive on it.

I shot the CSBK Motorcycle series there around 2010 and have a couple hundred photos, mostly tight shots, etc, but if they're of any interest/help to you I can share the albums with you.

That year the CBR 125 class ran on the go kart track you mentioned and it's indeed a blast. Really tight and twisty with tons of elevation change.

Really appreciate the offer, but I think we are ok with reference material! Ryno917 pretty much gave me pictures of everything, even garbage cans :D

Even the eroded remains of the old motocross jumps along the backstraight that no one knows about :D

That year the CBR 125 class ran on the go kart track you mentioned and it's indeed a blast. Really tight and twisty with tons of elevation change.

Holy ****, that must be hard on a bike. When I have a free moment I need to find some video evidence of this. That's a seriously tight little track with some damn near cliff-like drops.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.