Moonshine Still Revived

Plugins Moonshine Still Revived v.1.5.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
I believe I've run into a bug. The still doesn't accept my kilju anymore, no matter what I'm trying to do:
- Holding the bucket without the lid next to the chamber
- Holding the bucket WITH the lid next to the chamber
- Tuning the bucket upside down (it just empties the bucket). As soon the bucket is empty, I hear the sound of chamber filling with liquid, however, nothing appears to be there and if I try to distill it, nothing is coming out of the distilling nozzle.

I've also tried moving the still to different places and using the "fix still" option in mod options - none of them seem to change anything.

Does the still have any criteria for kilju when accepting the liquid filling in the chamber?

Could this be related to the fact that I was planing a huge distilling trip, so I've prepared like a dozen store packages with sugar and yeast using MSCEditor (I was buying what Teimo has in store, then saving, then restoring store stock in editor, then all of the above again)? It has worked for the first batch of Kilju, however, I can't do the next ones no matter what I try.

If you need me to provide the save file, I'll happily do so.

Last edited:
I believe I've run into a bug. The still doesn't accept my kilju anymore, no matter what I'm trying to do:
- Tuning the bucket upside down (it just empties the bucket). As soon the bucket is empty, I hear the sound of chamber filling with liquid, however, nothing appears to be there and if I try to distill it, nothing is coming out of the distilling nozzle.

I've also tried moving the still to different places and using the "fix still" option in mod options - none of them seem to change anything.

Does the still have any criteria for kilju when accepting the liquid filling in the chamber?

Could this be related to the fact that I was planing a huge distilling trip, so I've prepared like a dozen store packages with sugar and yeast using MSCEditor (I was buying what Teimo has in store, then saving, then restoring store stock in editor, then all of the above again)? It has worked for the first batch of Kilju, however, I can't do the next ones no matter what I try.

Is your bucket containing any vinegar by chance? If so it doesnt accept it.
EDIT: Yep it is the vinegar is fixed.

"fix still" only repairs it if it is actually broken by explosion.

store packages with sugar and yeast using MSCEditor (I was buying what Teimo has in store, then saving, then restoring store stock in editor, then all of the above again)?
Yeah I might have to release a new mod where you can force store restocks or change the day when it restocks.
I will include a DEBUG keybind to restore the stocks when I do the next update.

EDIT:
Will update later, also fixed the sound so it only plays when something is transmitted.
Any vinegar would have caused this problem because I forgot to set the testcondition to a reasonable value.
You will have a button in Modsetting(under Debug) where you can Restock Teimos instantly.

Last edited:
Last edited:

Should be fixed now.
Yes, now a little vinegar will be accepted .

I took a pee break including hand washing.
To get a feeling how much vinegar gets produced in that time.(0.03 vinegar concentration is the new maximum had it at 0 so it caused problems if you had the lid off for too long)
If you have too much yeast, you will also have problems.(yeast >= 2)

No need to use MSC Editor for that, just use RESTOCK TEIMO'S SHOP
1697646607778.png

Last edited:
The option to restock Teimo is great, however, it seems to work in mysterious ways. On the first try, it didn't do anything at all, the store just had the same stock it had before. I thought a save/reload is required, however, it isn't - when I loaded back the stock was unchanged.

After some time and pushing the Restock button in the mod options AND Restock in CheatBox it did restock in real time. However, at that point I wasn't quite sure what exactly triggered the restock - the mod option or CheatBox (however, I was never able to restock Teimo store using CheatBox before).

Maybe I am missing some logic there?

The option to restock Teimo is great, however, it seems to work in mysterious ways. On the first try, it didn't do anything at all, the store just had the same stock it had before. I thought a save/reload is required, however, it isn't - when I loaded back the stock was unchanged.

After some time and pushing the Restock button in the mod options AND Restock in CheatBox it did restock in real time. However, at that point I wasn't quite sure what exactly triggered the restock - the mod option or CheatBox (however, I was never able to restock Teimo store using CheatBox before).

Maybe I am missing some logic there?
Let me check....

EDIT: I just checked it restocks for me if I press the button.
For me it looks like it is working correctly.

Also a little teaser for the upcoming mod
1697744181847.png

Btw do you know a good name for a Tempomat/Cruise control mod?
It currently works for all (rideable)vehicles and probably all modded vehicles.

Last edited:
Let me check....

EDIT: I just checked it restocks for me if I press the button.
For me it looks like it is working correctly.

Also a little teaser for the upcoming mod
View attachment 701852
Btw do you know a good name for a Tempomat/Cruise control mod?
It currently works for all (rideable)vehicles and probably all modded vehicles.
Nevermind, I've just realized that my instance of game is so heavily modded, that basically anything could happen. Anyways, after like 5 minutes of spamming both restock buttons I was able to gather quite a batch of ingredients (for at least 8 portions of Kilju), so I'm perfectly happy.

As for the name... it depends. You want it to be funny or serious? The basic laws of copywriting suggest... CRUISE CONTROL (you know, like the Okkam's razor: do not create unnecessary entities). Moreover, this approach would be preferable if you want people to find your mod easily.

Imagine what would you type in Google if you were looking for a cruise control mod for my summer car? I'd definitely try something like "My Sumer Car VROOM-ROMM-ROMM OH PERKELE", but I still think I'm kinda insane regardless of the fact my granny has an official document proving that I'm not.

UPD. That perkele thing made me think of... what about mentioning that the Cruise Control function was manufactured by OHPERKELE MOTORS LLC?

Last edited:
Nevermind, I've just realized that my instance of game is so heavily modded, that basically anything could happen. Anyways, after like 5 minutes of spamming both restock buttons I was able to gather quite a batch of ingredients (for at least 8 portions of Kilju), so I'm perfectly happy.

As for the name... it depends. You want it to be funny or serious? The basic laws of copywriting suggest... CRUISE CONTROL (you know, like the Okkam's razor: do not create unnecessary entities). Moreover, this approach would be preferable if you want people to find your mod easily.

Imagine what would you type in Google if you were looking for a cruise control mod for my summer car? I'd definitely try something like "My Sumer Car VROOM-ROMM-ROMM OH PERKELE", but I still think I'm kinda insane regardless of the fact my granny has an official document proving that I'm not.

UPD. That perkele thing made me think of... what about mentioning that the Cruise Control function was manufactured by OHPERKELE MOTORS LLC?
It should be nearly instant restock 1 or 2 seconds at most, shouldnt be affected by the amount of your mods.

Can you provide your modlist/savegame?

I think about it :p

EDIT: I went with OTIS Cruise Control

Last edited:
It should be nearly instant restock 1 or 2 seconds at most, shouldnt be affected by the amount of your mods.

Can you provide your modlist/savegame?

I think about it :p

EDIT: I went with OTIS Cruise Control
Easily, here they are. As about the modlist - what file should I look for? Don't seem to find anything that resembles it.

Attachments

• defaultES2File.txt
    79.2 KB · Views: 41
  • items.txt
    66.3 KB · Views: 45
with the defaultES2File is nothing wrong it restocks for me normaly. items is just items shouldnt matter at all. Nothing wrong with the Savegame

As about the modlist - what file should I look for? Don't seem to find anything that resembles it.
Yeah, I mean you have to upload your mods in a zip for me or give me names or links to download them^^

But probably this is unnecessary. Try this https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/teimo-shop-restock.64481/ and set the slider for the day all the way to the left, then it should fill up every day. That should be enough, right?

Last edited:

Everything is working correctly, except i cannot phone seppo. clicking the phone icon with phone in hand does nothing.

My reply:
Yes, it should give you feedback with the subtitle:
"I should have paid my phone bills" if you haven't paid them for example. If no subtitle appears at all, your problem could be caused by an exotic screen resolution aspect ratio. In this case, try 1920x 1080, if the problem persists, this is ruled out as a cause. Please let me know in the discussion area or in a private message if the problem persists.

On my end its working correctly!

Question for the others: Does anyone else have this problem, if so please provide details in the discussion!
If anyone is having problems calling Seppo by phone, please let me know.

@KodakSad posted a bug report that I can't replicate, maybe someone else is having the same problem as @KodakSad.

Last edited:
If anyone is having problems calling Seppo by phone, please let me know.

@KodakSad posted a bug report that I can't replicate, maybe someone else is having the same problem as @KodakSad.
Ok. ive done some extensive testing and have ruled out the issue.
its strange, but having the " Call your cousin" mod installed with "mokia townsman" at the same time causes this issue.

I can also confirm your mod is working on the latest update for the game that has just released.

Ok. ive done some extensive testing and have ruled out the issue.
its strange, but having the " Call your cousin" mod installed with "mokia townsman" at the same time causes this issue.

I can also confirm your mod is working on the latest update for the game that has just released.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    25.1 KB · Views: 27
View attachment 711747
works on latest call your cousin mod and mokia townsman version 1.3
Tested with Phone and Mobile Phone
Ok with more testing i have ruled out the actual issue
i should have mentioned i also had "Country House" mod installed.
It appears the break the mokia phone mod "cant pick the phone up"
and the call cousin mod "missing page"

i think the issue occurs when having mokkia and country house installed at the same time
(should of mentioned i was suspectful it was this mod breaking it)

Attachments

• Screenshot_5.png
    Screenshot_5.png
    828.4 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot_6.png
    Screenshot_6.png
    983.2 KB · Views: 23

i think the issue occurs when having mokkia and country house installed at the same time
ill just uninstall Country House because making sweet shine is way cooler anyway

it could also be the latest version of mokia townsman as the iss

i also got it to occur with the latest version of mokia townsman.
GUI related mods could potentially break it, carry more (backpack mod) did this years ago before I fixed it.
I will check the country house mod if it does this.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.