Moonshine Still Revived

Plugins Moonshine Still Revived v.1.5.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
@pietrucha132
Was already reported by TheLonelyLeek is most likly caused by too many lightsources.
Please check out All lightswithout shadows and No lights just fire particleeffect.
If you want everything disabled go with this disabledvisuals.
It also depends of if the house is in field of view or not.
Please test with reduced viewrange to like 400 meters.
So the playerhouse does not get rendered.

On my machine I can not test it.
My fps drop only at most by 3 fps which I would not consider a massive lag spike.
If I disable lights I only reclaim 1 fps at most.
If I increase max view distance on the other hand I get those lag spikes when I look towards the playerhouse.
Posible solution could be to move the still to a different position on the island.

With MOP I run at 55-60 fps all the time. Except when driving Satsuma.

I would like to know if No lights just fire particleeffect fixes the problem for you.
Vanila fire uses one lightsource with no shadowcalulation.
Still uses 5 with shadows.
If thats enough I will implement an option so players can toggle the lights on and off depending on their performance.
This was actually helpful, I play the game with MOP, getting about 16 fps on shitty graphics settings, with only AI skid marks enabled. lighting the skidmarks took me down to 8 fps from 16, halving my precious frames, and for some reason the bottle wouldn't fill up.

Hey, It seems you aren't active in the modding community of MSC anymore, but if by some chance you happen to see this message, can you answer a few of my questions? I don't think there is source code for this made public, and I'm not a modder myself either xD

Anyways:
Does the kiljubucket alcohol concentration have an effect on how much ethanol and metanol ends up in the still? (Also if you know, does adding more sugar and yeast to the kiljubucket result in higher alcohol concentration at the end of brewing?

Can I use a partially brewed(unfinished) kilju in the still?

And finally, what are the factors for how much the sewage guy pays per the bottle? Does volume of fluid matter, or only volume of ethanol? Or both partially?

Thx if you respond!

1684212133676.png

what this means

Hey, It seems you aren't active in the modding community of MSC anymore, but if by some chance you happen to see this message, can you answer a few of my questions? I don't think there is source code for this made public, and I'm not a modder myself either xD

Anyways:
Does the kiljubucket alcohol concentration have an effect on how much ethanol and metanol ends up in the still? (Also if you know, does adding more sugar and yeast to the kiljubucket result in higher alcohol concentration at the end of brewing?

Can I use a partially brewed(unfinished) kilju in the still?

And finally, what are the factors for how much the sewage guy pays per the bottle? Does volume of fluid matter, or only volume of ethanol? Or both partially?

Thx if you respond!
"Does the kiljubucket alcohol concentration have an effect on how much ethanol and metanol ends up in the still?"
Yes it takes alcoholconcentration of the Kilju Bucket into account.

"And finally, what are the factors for how much the sewage guy pays per the bottle? Does volume of fluid matter, or only volume of ethanol?"

It is (EthanolLiter * 1200mk) * MoneyFactor in the Settings

Last edited:
First of all, thank you for restoring this mod, great job you did there!
Also, the guide on the moonshining was quite helpful.

One question though, kind sir - is it possible to add at least one more bottle for distilling or make it possible to store the alcohol we distill in some other bottles (the ones for kilju perhaps)?

I plan to... mhm... seriously expand the business.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 34 15.9%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 27 12.6%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 30 14.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 28 13.1%
  • Friday

Votes: 74 34.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 122 57.0%