Moonshine Still Revived

Plugins Moonshine Still Revived v.1.5.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
By no means you dont need the call seppo feature, he will be somewhere at the waste processing site anyway, it is meant as a flavor feature not nessary for gameplay! I tried to keep the mod close to the Original.

I will check the Country House mod, maybe I find whats causing it.

I listed it as incompatible mod on the front page

Last edited:
By no means you dont need the call seppo feature, he will be somewhere at the waste processing site anyway, it is meant as a flavor feature not nessary for gameplay! I tried to keep the mod close to the Original.

I will check the Country House mod, maybe I find whats causing it.
yes i was using legacy mode before. i just wanted to point this out

I am glad you did, I was not aware of this. Yeah this mod really kills the Mokia townsman mod. Dont know yet what he is doing with the gui that causes this.

I remarked it as incompatible with the Phone Logic on the front page

Last edited:
1701857112747.png

@KodakSad Country House modowner is aware of the Problem!
So chances are good that they will fix the problem, I have provided information on what exactly the problem is.

How to unpack the files to get 3D models?
I would like to use it on a track in a GTR type game, with all credits to the original author.
All credits of the asset bundle belong to zamp the original mod creator.
You find the Prefabs here

License is MIT

I dont take credit for any asset work of his work.

I only extend and maintain the code base in the original spirit of the mod.

1701897646910.png

Last edited:
It's so rad to see that this mod is still being looked after. One of my favourite mods, as it adds more things to do in the game :D

I wanna ask though: Could you add a button to teleport the alcometer over to player, like the one for the bottle?

And I also have a suggestion for the actual selling mechanic. I've briefly looked at the code of this mod (Compiled, and I'm not exactly anyone who can code...) and I think, from what I understand, that the sewage guy pays money just for the ethanol, and somehow knows exactly how much of only ethanol there is in the bottle. Even if you purposefully let some of the methanol drip into the bottle (So scummy), so that it's below treshold of him not accepting it, it seems he won't pay for it, despite it being stronger (overall alcohol, so ethanol+methanol to water ratio is higher).
I just wanna suggest a tweak to the above, so that the total money he gives you is calculated on methanol+ethanol :D

Thank u for keeping the mod alive!

It's so rad to see that this mod is still being looked after. One of my favourite mods, as it adds more things to do in the game :D

I wanna ask though: Could you add a button to teleport the alcometer over to player, like the one for the bottle?

And I also have a suggestion for the actual selling mechanic. I've briefly looked at the code of this mod (Compiled, and I'm not exactly anyone who can code...) and I think, from what I understand, that the sewage guy pays money just for the ethanol, and somehow knows exactly how much of only ethanol there is in the bottle. Even if you purposefully let some of the methanol drip into the bottle (So scummy), so that it's below treshold of him not accepting it, it seems he won't pay for it, despite it being stronger (overall alcohol, so ethanol+methanol to water ratio is higher).
I just wanna suggest a tweak to the above, so that the total money he gives you is calculated on methanol+ethanol :D

Yes, I will add that next patch.

I just wanna suggest a tweak to the above, so that the total money he gives you is calculated on methanol+ethanol
This would not have a lot of impact to the final price because methanol is basicly 10 percent of the maximum Ethanol so around 420ml of methanol which would translate to roughly 420mk.

Also, too much methanol has side effects on the human body, and Seppo (the sewage man) would probably die or go blind if he consumed it. (And I would make Seppo killable if I would touch that mechanic)

The current methanol limit value only serves to make things easier, as there should be no methanol at all in the finished bottle.
As an example
Similar to the above I allow a little vinegar in the Kilju Bucket to ease things for players.

I'm glad you like it

I wish you a Merry Christmas

A reminder:
With 90 percent or more ethanol, you receive a multiplier of 1.4 on the sales value.
85-90 percent multiplier of 1.3
75-85 percent multiplier of 1.2
50-75 percent multiplier of 1.1

1 Liter of Ethanol is 1000mk * saleprice multiplicator(modsettings)

The incentive is to reward cleaner distillation or multiple distillation rather than assigning a value to methanol because it is dangerous anyway.

Is the Bottle compatible with the backpack mod? Because I called Seppo to get to Teimos Shop and he caughted on my Moonshine but didn't give any money to me. But the bottle is sinking into the boat so I thought the backpack is a good place.
And second question: as far as I read, just a simple destillation is enough? Also the bucket was in the old original mod good for almost 2 destillation processes. I can't fill the bottle to the top at all.

Is the Bottle compatible with the backpack mod? Because I called Seppo to get to Teimos Shop and he caughted on my Moonshine but didn't give any money to me. But the bottle is sinking into the boat so I thought the backpack is a good place.
And second question: as far as I read, just a simple destillation is enough? Also the bucket was in the old original mod good for almost 2 destillation processes. I can't fill the bottle to the top at all.
Is the Bottle compatible with the backpack mod?
Yes, I use it myself.

And second question: as far as I read, just a simple destillation is enough?
Indeed you can achive high ethanol concentrations with just one good destillation

Also the bucket was in the old original mod good for almost 2 destillation processes. I can't fill the bottle to the top at all.
You can adjust the bottlesize in Modsettings with a slider.
In the Original the default value was set to 6 Liters now its 12 Liters .
1705140953606.png

Sorry if im dumb, but i cant fill the still with kilju (without any vinegar) the option dont show up
You can use the Kilju Bucket, the Juice Bottles and the Ponttika Bottle to fill the still just open it and hold it over the opening. It will make a sound if the Transfer is successful.

If the still is full you cant fill it further.
1705141067806.png

Did the original moonshine still mod ever released or was it only in beta for youtubers to test?
Yes it did, It got released on racedepartment
Last update Dec 25, 2017

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes