rF2 Monday 16th November - Truck Enduro @ Watkins Glen

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hokay,got the .DLL in Plugins,does the Controller file overwrite the one i have already in E:\rFactor\UserData\Gary Lennon ??,and then i just have to reassign everything?,or did you mean that Controller file goes in rF main dir?.

Nigel posted a realfeel.ini that goes in your rfactor root folder...he has set up truck steering and some other vehicles already..if you choose another truck, after you have been on track with it it will have an entry in the ini file, then you can change the numbers to the same as the truck Nigel has setup already.....hope that makes sense.

Also I have noticed with this mod when you are in the pitlane the steering feels terrible really vibraty, but once on track it is fine, dont know if it`s a realfeel thing but dont let the pitlane steering feel put you off.

This event is the perfect place and time to try them for the first time Dave :good: :good:.

@Nigella.....just tell me where the frick the file goes smart arse....:eyebrows: :thumb:.

I was on about a file called Controller i got in with the .DLL in my RealFeel download i got from the title post here,i just noticed Nige had posted up a file,i got that as well now and put it in the main rF dir.

I was on about a file called Controller i got in with the .DLL in my RealFeel download i got from the title post here,i just noticed Nige had posted up a file,i got that as well now and put it in the main rF dir.

Right, I usually just cut and paste the FFB section from that and replace the FFB section in your controller.ini in userdater/yourname

ok finished me dinner now, so read your post properly. the controler.ini that comes with realfeel goes in you userdata/yourname folder.

sorry for any confusion caused, its been ages since i installed it and forgot about that one lol :embarrassed:

• Matija Skalic

I can't drive race because I'm sick :beat-up:

I'm sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back