rF2 Monday 16th November - Truck Enduro @ Watkins Glen

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
i did some testing last night and noticed the race will be almost 1hr long, will the front brakes last that long i wounder?
i remember the A1 race and both me and Daniel had brake faliures :(

Ah yes,i remember it well,and guess who inherited the lead and the win?? :D :p :parrot:.
I didnt suffer the brakes issues,probably due to driving like a steady nervous old bloke :p,i remember Daniel was doing every lap like a qualifier...
I would like to sign in for Trucks Revival please :honk:.

LOOOL in 2 races the brakes destroyed :beat-up: hahah

I think the brakes will defenetly be a problem lol at least for my driving style lol

So people don't push like a maniac every lap in this Trucks ... you wont see the finish ^^

Problem is if you push every lap to max the brakes will not hold. So the key will be to play a bit with brake balance... Be "good" to your brakes ^^ I remember I was going faster with a lot brake balance to front... but :silly: :poke:

My thougts was: Hey that trucks look very robust ^^ so I drive like that :silly:

I think a bit testing and a good race setup will help hehe

Re reading my race report of the race on the A1 ring: LOOOL

http://forum.racedepartment.com/rfa...tuesday-4th-november-2008-a-6.html#post173638

I did it to finish with 2 brakes left hahaha

I remember the A1 race, still want me for President :)

I am really p***** off to be missing this, I love the trucks but have a regular commitment to race elsewhere on a Monday, have a good race all and maybe the next truck race will be a different night :wink2:

Remember - you will most likely have to pit (the tyres go off fairly quickly) and these don't have a pit limiter, so you might want to practice pitting several times, especially if you have to pit in the dark, these don't stop that quickly :)

Right I cant miss this so have changed my plans, sign me up please Ryan, I wont have time for practice but I am sure a quick refresher course at about 10 to 8 tonight will suffice :fingers-crossed:

Just hooked up plugged in my new arrival G25 :D,off to install the gubbins for it then go try it,looks like trucks will be its maiden event,and due to many posts ive read in the past with new G25 users trying to use the clutch pedal to brake for T1.....i will say SORRY ALL now :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 351 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 244 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%