rF2 Monday 16th November - Truck Enduro @ Watkins Glen

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
I very like truck racing but tonight i fight not agains drivers but fight against radeon 4850.The game jumping sometimes like a little frog :).Sorry guys for crashes.
Anyway thx for tonight and se you soon on another Trucks Race

I was fighting with my wheel(again the ffb turned into level I don't like;/) ...It was second time when real feel mod turned off on race(during practice/quali or warmup real feel mod is on)what am I doing wrong?
see ya on the next truck race:)

Was a good race for the first few laps but once I was out in front it was a bit boring tbh. After 12 laps or so I was very bored so left the server. Thanks for putting this event on though :clap:

Was a good race for the first few laps but once I was out in front it was a bit boring tbh. After 12 laps or so I was very bored so left the server. Thanks for putting this event on though :clap:

That's really not a good attitude IMO. Ryan and others worked really hard at setting up this event. Leaving early is rather disrespectful and posting about it even worst.

Excellent fun these trucks and very hard to drive well when the tyres are worn, it seemed like a few crashed out early so it didnt leave many of us, shame we didnt have more, I think at last years race at Norisring we had a full grid and that was awsome, I dont know how Daniel does it but he was quick and consistent all night in the trucks and won the race IIRC, so well done and thanks Ryan for setting it up.

That's really not a good attitude IMO. Ryan and others worked really hard at setting up this event. Leaving early is rather disrespectful and posting about it even worst.

Was just to long a race in the Trucks imo. I was certainly not going to lie and say that I lost connection or something. Just maybe something to think about for the future and have shorter races.
I have my opinion and I respect that you guys have yours. We are human we will never all agree all of the time. Hope to race again in the future but maybe shorter races, as I said imo.

well said Eric, after about 6 laps almost half the field had left. so it was a lonely race for all of us who stayed. but i had signed up for a 25 lap race so i stayed for 25 laps :)

Was just to long a race in the Trucks imo. I was certainly not going to lie and say that I lost connection or something. Just maybe something to think about for the future and have shorter races.
I have my opinion and I respect that you guys have yours. We are human we will never all agree all of the time. Hope to race again in the future but maybe shorter races, as I said imo.

Didnt you see the race length before signing up? Next time you host a party, work really hard at getting everything ready, let me know how you feel if everyone leaves after 10minutes...

BTW, were you leading the race Dave? I hope you were otherwise it makes even less sense!

Lulz.....i honestly honest suffered a dropped connection,no idea why,its something i seldom have problems with across all my sims,i have had it happen more than ever before just recently,not to epidemic levels to really cause concern,but dropping from one race a month is too much for my liking.

And only a real fool would esc from the little bit of battle racing i was enjoying at the time....

Didnt you see the race length before signing up? Next time you host a party, work really hard at getting everything ready, let me know how you feel if everyone leaves after 10minutes...

BTW, were you leading the race Dave? I hope you were otherwise it makes even less sense!

Yes had a 20 sec lead at the time. Sorry was my fault I signed up late and didnt know it was a Truck endurance race otherwise I would not have entered.

Yes had a 20 sec lead at the time. Sorry was my fault I signed up late and didnt know it was a Truck endurance race otherwise I would not have entered.

cool you understand the situation :clap: Saying you left the race because you was bored is showing you are honest :highfive::clap: but its not a very good behavior here in the racing club :wink2:

to the race:

yes you was 20 secs ahead... but I spun in first lap, lost P1 and was on the last places. Totaly stucked then in traffic... Had a bit problems finding the right pace cause of that... But after the pitstop I had a clear track and did a 2:08.790 in race ! My pole time was only a 2:09.976 Your fastest lap was a 2:11.261(race) and 2:11.312(qualy) ...

look at the race statistics ---> klick me

I think it had been doable for me to catch you :th_Jttesur: ... and maybe we would have had a very good fight for the victory :highfive:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 364 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%