F1 2019 The Game (Codemasters)
I hate driving the Circuit de Monaco. I can't get the setup right, I get spooked by the barriers and lift/brake more than I should, I get wing damage every 5 seconds, the hairpin can do one, it's practically impossible to overtake... I don't think I've ever finished a Monaco GP in any F1 game, and certainly not in '19, as I retired from both season 1 and 2 so far. I'm in the fastest car on the grid (Red Bull rn) and I get overtaken by the failing Racing Points and get lapped by over half the grid.
How the hell do I improve this? How do I even drive Monaco? I'm tempted to just let the game simulate that race for me next time, but I don't want to be defeated.

Monaco is about Consistency above everything else. Try to do just some Timetrials before you go into race weekend and dont push for best times just try to find you braking markers if you need setup just try to look for youtube or workshop, there has to be something that works. But most iportantly go for finishing th race not winning. Monaco is not like any other circuit so it cant be driven ike one

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back