Modular Mods 2021 - Base Files [Required]

Misc Modular Mods 2021 - Base Files [Required] 1.05

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello together,

i have downloaded the packsage The Problem is that i have no folder _Modular Mods / _Active. I created the Folders and transfered the data in this folders but that doesn't work. Do anybody knows what to do? Greetings

Last edited:
Hello together,,

i have downloaded the package The Problem is that i have no folder _Modular Mods / _Active. I created the Folders and transfered the data in this folders but that doesn't work. Do anybody knows what to do? Greetings

Last edited:
Hello together,,

i have downloaded the package The Problem is that i have no folder _Modular Mods / _Active. I created the Folders and transfered the data in this folders but that doesn't work. Do anybody knows what to do? Greetings
When you download the base files here, it includes these new folders. You extract the files as described in the installation instructions. There is a video installation guide included on the description page.

The files specifically here on the Base Files page are required for all other modular mods files to work. These files themselves don't change anything, though, besides the start screen to indicate that the mod system is active.

Hi,

I did exactly like the installation video, drag the two folders in f1 directory and replace any duplicates but when I start my game the intro screen is the same and I can even join an online game.
I tried adding other mods to active folder they didn't work of course.
I have the latest release of the game and I tried Modular mods 1.05 and 1.04 with no success.

any help would be appreciated.

Ahmad.

Not this one. This is exclusively for F1 2021. I'll be uploading modular mods for F1 2022.
That would be great! I would like to be able to use the Red Bull chassis in My Team with another skin, but without the official car losing its skin, I think I would have to use this (https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/f1-teams-for-myteam-modular-mods.47311/), I should also wait for it to be compatible on its side or with the modular mods for F1 22 it could already be used? sorry if I ask this is that I never used this in 2021, and I have no experience, I don't like the FOM car this year, so it will be the first time I do this :)

It will need to be specifically a 2022 version. Mod files don't work across versions. Closest we had last year was MyTeam textures could be manually transferred, but the ERP files had to be redone for each game.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.