MGP13 Modding Requests Thread

All it is is a standard 2002 R6, minus the decals on the fairing and race tail unit.

Probably his own stickers he had laying around.

Looks like a track bike to me.

DSCN0838.jpg

I'd prefer to have the original Yamaha Factory decals (except for the Monster Energy stuff), but with this colour scheme. Take it as an inspiration, not something to reproduce as close to real life as possible.

Btw it's not my bike, but a friend's race bike.

I would do it for you, but for some reason the bikes what I have skinned, never shown up in the game. I changed the riders face in my GP,so i don't know what is the different with the bikes. A proper tutorial wuld be helpful. I can make up a psd file for you if you want it.
got any higher res pics of that bike? cant really make out what stickers that are on there, the custom rider factory is ok?

I'd prefer to have the original Yamaha Factory decals (except for the Monster Energy stuff), but with this colour scheme. Take it as an inspiration, not something to reproduce as close to real life as possible.

Btw it's not my bike, but a friend's race bike.

Like change the blue part of the bike to red?
1001032_604260532940291_1145293715_n.jpg

ML2166!
I have saved the bike's skin in DXT1 in RGB with 4bpp and no alpha. It works on racing numbers,shown on bike well. But it doesn't work with skin. The game crashes before the race starts and the error message is: "mix file corrupted" or something. Could you tell me how to save bike skin on proper way?
Thanks.

ML2166!
I have saved the bike's skin in DXT1 in RGB with 4bpp and no alpha. It works on racing numbers,shown on bike well. But it doesn't work with skin. The game crashes before the race starts and the error message is: "mix file corrupted" or something. Could you tell me how to save bike skin on proper way?
Thanks.

Bikes should work in DXT1, i dont use mip maps, neither alpha, when u remix, u sure that u have SBK-X/V8 Mixfile fformat selected...things should work then

What Thimoty says should be the way.

I haven't put anything back into game as yet, so if Thimoty reckons those are the settings then he would know as he is already putting skins back into game with success.

ML2166!
Thanks.
As I said before, DXT5 with 8bpp and interpolated alpha. It always works for me, even with bike textures.

Thimoty: Thank you to make me sure. I did that,so the problem in the remix method. I redo again.

The JIfan: I tried that, the game crashed suddenly. Possible not the dds caused it. My problem is with DXT5, it sometime (with some games) only appear like a cover on the object,not like paint. Thanks for your advice anyway.

alvin: Look. If I can make the skinning working,I will skin everything,just ask! :D

Not bad! Looks a bit purple tho...

I have notice that myself. I think because of FRAPS screenshot. In game it's lovely "ducati" red. But oh boy! Not that simple to skin these bikes. Need a lot of work to seperate the parts. But I don't give up. I working on a Kenny Roberts M1. And I planning to make the GP 500 '98 season skin for moto2 or GP. With Doohan's tribute NSR which got blue tyres. :D

I have notice that myself. I think because of FRAPS screenshot. In game it's lovely "ducati" red. But oh boy! Not that simple to skin these bikes. Need a lot of work to seperate the parts. But I don't give up. I working on a Kenny Roberts M1. And I planning to make the GP 500 '98 season skin for moto2 or GP. With Doohan's tribute NSR which got blue tyres. :D
Should've given SBK Generations a look then, quite the same nightmare and yet I seek anyone to give them a go especially for the special liveries (Croc BMW from Corser's Last Race)

RACER_S, maybe You looking sometimes around this forum, can you do a Camera mod (like in TDU2 or NFS 4example). Nice to walk around the racetrack and put my bottom on the VIP audience seats ;-) Who is with me ???

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back