MGP13 Modding Requests Thread

jeeej, got the rossi helmet working as a selectable helmet in career :D
2013-06-29_00003.jpg

2013-06-29_00001.jpg

i am familiar with mixfile, not very familiar with photoshop though :O_o:
I explained how to change Rider's Helmet in the following tutorials.

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/mixfile-remixer.71456/#post-1469519
(I think you already read this :) )

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum...et-brand-and-riding-style-of-ai-riders.71560/

Please compare the pics I used in these tutorial.
You'll find the each helmet brand uses its own helmet template.

Then cut, copy & paste your favorite helmet texture to another rider's suits texture.

< AI riders' helmet >
- AI riders' helmet textures are in the following folder in MOTOGP.MIX, MOTO2.MIX, MOTO3.MIX.

RIDER\PICTURES
=> "SUIT0**.DDS" and related textures.

You have to change visor textures too.
=> "VISIERA**.DDS" and related textures

If you need to change the Helmet Brand of AI riders, please refer to the 2nd tutorial above.
(or edit the helmet textures to suit for your favorite Helmet Brand)
Hex Editing is a bit tricky, but you'll be able to change the Helmet Brand to your favorite one too :)

< Career Mode helmet >
- Helmet textures for Career Mode are in the following directory in "GFX.MIX".
=> CUS_HELMET_**_**.DDS
CUS_VISIERA_**.DDS

GFX\RIDER\PICTURES

As Thimoty said, it's easy to edit with Photoshop :)

I explained how to change Rider's Helmet in the following tutorials.

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/mixfile-remixer.71456/#post-1469519
(I think you already read this :) )

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum...et-brand-and-riding-style-of-ai-riders.71560/

Please compare the pics I used in these tutorial.
You'll find the each helmet brand uses its own helmet template.

Then cut, copy & paste your favorite helmet texture to another rider's suits texture.
=> "SUIT0**.DDS" and related textures.

You have to change visor texture too.
=> "VISIERA**.DDS" and related textures

- AI riders' helmet textures are in the following folder in MOTOGP.MIX, MOTO2.MIX, MOTO3.MIX.

RIDER\PICTURES

- And the Helmet textures for Career Mode are in the following directory "GFX.MIX".
=> CUS_HELMET_**_**.DDS
CUS_VISIERA_**.DDS

GFX\RIDER\PICTURES

If you need to change the helmet brand of AI riders, please refer to the 2nd tutorial above.
(or edit the helmet texture to suit for your favorite Helmet Brand)
Hex Editing is a bit tricky, but you'll be able to change the Helmet Brand to your favorite one too :)
thanks, I'm away from home at the moment but I'll be sure to give it a go, cheers again :)

Hello Tommi-TAG!
I read your Helmet brand change topic, and I need a little help!
I would like to change the X-lite helmet model to the Shoei model in the Carreer mode, but I can't find in the Pilots.BML. Can you help me where can I found it?
Or can you tell me, how can change it?
Thank you!

Hello Tommi-TAG!
I read your Helmet brand change topic, and I need a little help!
I would like to change the X-lite helmet model to the Shoei model in the Carreer mode, but I can't find in the Pilots.BML. Can you help me where can I found it?
Or can you tell me, how can change it?
Thank you!
Hello, Adamstar71.
Thanks for your feedback.
Please read the title of my tutorial again, " [Tutorial] How to change the "Helmet Brand" and "Riding Style" of AI riders."
Maybe, we can change the helmet shape of the career mode, but it must be a bit complicated.
I recommend you to edit helmet textures for career mode as I explained in my previous post above.
You can make it easily with your graphics editor and Mixfile ReMixer :)

thanks, I'm away from home at the moment but I'll be sure to give it a go, cheers again :)
Thanks for your reply, Alex.
I edited my post above so that you can understand the way easily.
Hope you enjoy your favorite helmet with your favorite rider.
And thanks again to Thimoty too :)
hmmm, i kinda really cant afford Photoshop, would paint.net work? also how would i copy just the helmet textures as the file has the entire race suit in it also, I'm not nearly artistic enough to just draw the helmet out in the new file

hmmm, i kinda really cant afford Photoshop, would paint.net work? also how would i copy just the helmet textures as the file has the entire race suit in it also, I'm not nearly artistic enough to just draw the helmet out in the new file
It is a matter of basic Photoshop skill (cut, copy & paste).
We'd like to help. But you have to learn how to use Photoshop by yourself :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back