MGP13 Modding Requests Thread

I donn't have SBK Gen. But if you send the dds file, I can give a go to skin it.
Got to dig in the files, I think I need both the chassis and damage dds, suit was the same as all season so that would be it, just need to dig through the numbers to find his BMW from 2011, which is luck alone until I can find it.

Do you think it's possible to convert bikes from SBK to MotoGP13?
probably not, until someone has found a way to get the archives from one into another, which requires developing of code that can be put into tools, I doubt they'll work without massive fiddle on how to get stuff from the .bin files into the other game.
Also the game isn't meant to be extendend, the DLC was just a late delivery of what was planned already.
Rather get SBK Gen instead, you can tweak the physics a bit I guess but that's about it.
I always wanted SBK08 to SBK Gen but to no avail.

probably not, until someone has found a way to get the archives from one into another, which requires developing of code that can be put into tools, I doubt they'll work without massive fiddle on how to get stuff from the .bin files into the other game.
Also the game isn't meant to be extendend, the DLC was just a late delivery of what was planned already.
Rather get SBK Gen instead, you can tweak the physics a bit I guess but that's about it.
Alright, thanks :)

That's the one. Is it?

Corser_Pose.jpg

this game is weird lol when ever i brake or turn my handle bar would sink into the ground, i know they are trying to emulate you sitting up but instead of making the camera move up they try to cheat by moving the handle bar into the ground lol.

Is there a fix for this stopping the handle bar sinking into the ground? It's so embarrassing ... lol

i would love to have an AGV helmet for my career, like Kagayama style, black with orange racing stripes and monster logo's!! (also AGV shape) Is it possible to have custom helmets in career? I also would appreciate the suits from dainese in every livery (so stock team liveries but Dainese istead of Alpine Stars..
1194518157_2348_FT43813_xr-1000_kagayama_tc2.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 242 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years