GRID 2 Modding Questions

I'm getting crazy * gg *
I want to make images transparent sponsors, but how does that work with PS? But is determined again on the alpha channel, I have meanwhile learned hate :)
Or is there already a mod that hides the sponsors, or am I missing an option that allows me no sponsors to ride on my car?

I'm getting crazy * gg *
I want to make images transparent sponsors, but how does that work with PS? But is determined again on the alpha channel, I have meanwhile learned hate :)
Or is there already a mod that hides the sponsors, or am I missing an option that allows me no sponsors to ride on my car?

Either just rename the decals folder to decals1 or paint the alpha channel all black.

Probably will muck up the savegame though.

It's a very early work in progress but I enjoying changing some textures in barcelona track.

Asphalt textures
01.jpg

01b.jpg

03.jpg

03b.jpg

Walls in columbus statue
02.jpg

02b.jpg

Stones wall
04.jpg

04b.jpg

Kerbs
05.jpg

05b.jpg

Curbs (I need to avoid this join problem, it's like artist use incorrect curb texture here, because there are one for each asphalt type, and both original asphalt textures are too similar)
06.jpg

06b.jpg

Stone road
07.jpg

07b.jpg

Arc
08.jpg

08b.jpg

If you are showing previews please insert picture links in your posts so images show up as pictures instead of links.

Click the image icon in the editor box and insert a link and done image shows.

Hi,

i am trying to rebuild the Drift Silvia S15 (and maybe other cars) from GRID 1 for GRID 2 .
took mostly 1:1 data from grid csv-file but had to re-interpret some numbers to match grid2 ctf file.
but i still got the feeling i cannot disable the traction control completely.

Hi :)

1. can anyone tell me how to make Diff-Lock in normal Race Mode the same as in Drift Mode, working on a driftcar mod and it works good in driftmode, but in normal race there is not enough lock and the drifts end halfway round the corner cause only one wheel is spinning :(

2. any chances to import Mount Haruna to Grid2 (maybe replace California?)
3. same for car models (d1gp cars)? or maybe make the cars in singleplayer look like full tuned cars from multiplayer :) ???

Hi,

i am trying to rebuild the Drift Silvia S15 (and maybe other cars) from GRID 1 for GRID 2 .
took mostly 1:1 data from grid csv-file but had to re-interpret some numbers to match grid2 ctf file.
but i still got the feeling i cannot disable the traction control completely.

Very nice!!

You have solved the problem of savegame??

nope :( i guess we all have to wait for a solution regarding this problem.
I'm curious if the Drift-Car DLC Pack they announced for July, handles better or worse than my attempt^^

I have replaced all the camera files, they are working well (regarding the Chase Far Camera), though, the McLaren MP4-12C Chase Camera is the same with the original one. Can anyone fix that? Thanks in advance.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.