GRID 2 Modding Questions

I was wondering, since I just downloaded the cockpit cam mod for all cars. I noticed that there's no cockpit cam for the Nissan GT-R SpecV(not available in career).
The GT-R is kind of my favorite car for quick races but the mods I've downloaded doesnt seem to have cockpit cam for the GT-R.
So it would be nice if someone create a cockpit cam mod for the GT-R.

how can I save a game with a mod enabled? I'm getting pesky with every starts the game i must modified the car first because the grid 2 doesnt save my livery
1476059_10200759562143966_113811094_n.jpg

lol did someone like stance like I do? I stance all of my cars in game :D so fun and sexy, can somebody mod a body kit for stance car? or, someone can teach me how? here is one of my stance project :) TOO DAMN LOW
1512611_10200790006905066_1106423102_n.jpg

I would like to see the DLC Car Mitsubishi EVO X with an great Body Kit on it.

Something maybe like this

mitsubishi-evo-x-03.jpg

or this one

iacoski_mitsubishi_evo_drift_1200px.jpg

Can someone work on that ?!

hi lads.

ive been playn around with skins, downloading a lot from here and adding them into my game, ive even started to make my own, !

but when i ask my mates what they think of my new design, they all tell me the same thing, that the see just a basic colour and ordinary grid skin.

i see my new skin on the screen but no1 else can. this goes for all the skins im using. mine or downloaded from here,

anyone else had this problem.

im currently tryn to mod the low res images to see if thats the file grid is using online rather than the high res.

filedetails

Hello, just curious, is there anyway somebody can make a mod where when you get critical or terminal damage theres no slow mo or time freeze?

hi lads.

ive been playn around with skins, downloading a lot from here and adding them into my game, ive even started to make my own, !

but when i ask my mates what they think of my new design, they all tell me the same thing, that the see just a basic colour and ordinary grid skin.

i see my new skin on the screen but no1 else can. this goes for all the skins im using. mine or downloaded from here,

anyone else had this problem.

im currently tryn to mod the low res images to see if thats the file grid is using online rather than the high res.

filedetails
Yeah pal i got it also but i think that the livery you make personal or only saved in your files and everybody who hasn't got those files and only got the Original skin files from the game can't see you're new modification its kinda logic i guess

I've started using the Golf R Performance from the latest Peak Performance Pack DLC. I like the car a lot but the close chase cam mode that I use exclusively is far too low to see over the car well. I've modded cam heights (Z axis) before when I know where the model folder is, but I cannot find a model folder for this car, just the stock Golf R (gol).

According to Rally Gamer's Playground, the Golf R Performance is supposed to have a folder designated go2 in the same Grid2\cars\models directory, but it's not there. http://www.rallygamer.com/grid2/tools/texture-design-tools.html

Can anyone tell me how to do this or steer me to someone whom knows? It's driving me nuts.

Anybody here? :)
I've got two questions:
1. The Grid 2 has a motion effect during the race but it is absent in replays(the mode, when cameras change each other). In RaceDriver Grid, Dirt 2, 3 and Showdown this effect is present. How it can be fixed?

2. After accidents, fragments of a car disappear in some time. So, when you have a race on a several laps and a an accident on a first lap, on the second lap in the place of an accident there are no wreck fragments. In Grid and Dirt they lie during all the race. Where I can find certain parameter and how to modify it to fix this bug?

Thanks in advance!

Anybody here? :)
I've got two questions:
1. The Grid 2 has a motion effect during the race but it is absent in replays(the mode, when cameras change each other). In RaceDriver Grid, Dirt 2, 3 and Showdown this effect is present. How it can be fixed?

2. After accidents, fragments of a car disappear in some time. So, when you have a race on a several laps and a an accident on a first lap, on the second lap in the place of an accident there are no wreck fragments. In Grid and Dirt they lie during all the race. Where I can find certain parameter and how to modify it to fix this bug?

Thanks in advance!

Hello, is anyone here who worked with the old cockpit mod still working on a new cockpit mod for 2019?

I've been trying to find one that works & the older ones don't work with the current version as files doesn't really go together anymore.

If it does still work, the installation help is not accurate as the files are different today.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back