GRID 2 Modding Questions

can someone make bodykits from multiplayer part into singleplayer part? as i am one of the few that aint playing Grid 2 on multiplayer only single player. and im not a good modder so i have no clue how to do it my self. so im asking if some out here that can do that if even possible at all? i miss the raceing style body kits that is on multiplayer that aint on single player.

Hi,
could someone make this
12-oneighturbo-BTCS-Loek-VW-041010.jpg

15-oneighturbo-BTCS-Loek-VW-041010.jpg
tumblr_lznrxd8JkH1r0brpio1_500.jpg

colour scheme for the GC10-v8 (real car is VW Scirocco BTCS) please. Sorry if the pictures are a bit small but it is hard to find a picture of this car.

Thanks F1 Super racer

Hello i am new here. I have some question.

I like to play in single player but i had a wrong feeling with the cars because there were only stock cars. All of the cars on a race or championship have some kind of modification so i wrote to official forum to Codemasters and they said they dont plan to involve the car upgrade system in single player. There were a guy who helped me and i began to work with the EGO program, i began to change the Tier 1 cars to upgraded ones.

Can you tell me about the carsetup file in audio, can i alter the engine sounds? What are the values: Detonation?

How can i put the body kits to the cars wich file contains this data?

This is only for my single player career but i can upload if somebody want it. The game feels much better now but i need more test so there will be more questions.

Thanks

can someone make bodykits from multiplayer part into singleplayer part? as i am one of the few that aint playing Grid 2 on multiplayer only single player. and im not a good modder so i have no clue how to do it my self. so im asking if some out here that can do that if even possible at all? i miss the raceing style body kits that is on multiplayer that aint on single player.

Hello.

I began a work with single player career, i would like to change the cars to upgraded ones. I have some Tier 1 upgraded cars and i asked modder how can i put the body kits to the cars.
I hope i get an answer then i will help you.

I didnt find a way to change the Carsounds yet... only thing you can do is replace them with other ones. (in audio/bundles).
Detonation is for the flamesound from exhaust (pop)....between gearswitching, but i dont hear any difference between street and racing setup...
GL dude and keep on!!

Hello thanks the answer.
Could you tell me how can i put the body kits to the cars wich file contains this data?

And how the mod support works? Whats this configuration file?

Hello i am new here. I have some question.

I like to play in single player but i had a wrong feeling with the cars because there were only stock cars. All of the cars on a race or championship have some kind of modification so i wrote to official forum to Codemasters and they said they dont plan to involve the car upgrade system in single player. There were a guy who helped me and i began to work with the EGO program, i began to change the Tier 1 cars to upgraded ones.

Can you tell me about the carsetup file in audio, can i alter the engine sounds? What are the values: Detonation?

How can i put the body kits to the cars wich file contains this data?

This is only for my single player career but i can upload if somebody want it. The game feels much better now but i need more test so there will be more questions.

Thanks
It his possible to Change the audio on Grid2 but all it does is enhance the Datavalues on which the original audio file set to each Car,

So it is a mixture of swapping out a certain file to a Car then enhancing that file to get the required effect that you are wanting,

It his not something that you can change with 1 or 2 attempts this his something that takes time and effort . I spent over 2 Day,s on F1 2012 Changing the audio with my headphones and got it sounding nice thaen after tried changing out the Audio files themselfs from 2011 game which I noticed that all the work I had done sounding awesome with the previous games files , Try using Grid,Dirt2/3 files aswell as Grid2 files some might crash but just keep trying them out,

I would have spent time doing this mod but my work just gets criticized all the time so have lost interest good luck,,,

Hello Chargingcar.

I have downloaded your Silvia mod its fantastic.

Can you help me with body kits? I would like to put the body kits to the cars but i dont know how.

Is there a way? In online when a car levels up the model just change. Wich file contains the data?

Question!

Why come here, no real mods for Grid 2? I thought that GRID2 have new full modding support? Where are new custom tracks, cars and big gameplay improvements from the community, like rFactor and Race or GTR2?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back