MGP13 Modding Questions Thread

Hi
Is there anyone, who can make some liveries e.g. CameIoda Racing for Moto2 and MotoGP ?? i think a black liveries..in game are the old ones
I just haven't time for do some skins so if anyone do it ??
and also some helmets from famous brands like AGV
And i think the liveries for Monster Tech3 are so boring ..If anyone edit to darker ??
thank you and sorry for my english :/

I know it has nothing to do but to me it does not make me download your content because it tells me:
Adblock Detected!

This part of the website requires you to unblock your Adblocker as advertisements and donations are our only source of income to pay for our growing server bills.

Thanks for your understanding.

I know it has nothing to do but to me it does not make me download your content because it tells me:
Adblock Detected!

This part of the website requires you to unblock your Adblocker as advertisements and donations are our only source of income to pay for our growing server bills.

Thanks for your understanding.
Basically just deactivate the Adblocker. I never used those blockers, I'm not bothered with ads anyway.

Basically just deactivate the Adblocker. I never used those blockers, I'm not bothered with ads anyway.
Wouldn't cry it out without fear, atleast if it comes to ads and postal with content "Bro, tanks you, ima gouna like. Do you want a Bigger Stroke - Took Tis. (Insert image of your imaginary i.e. engine piston of a Hayabusa :p)"
Blocking this is more than appreciated :p

Can i make or install some skins with Photoshop by templates and then just replace it in my game folder o or i have to use Mixfile remixer ?? i think its quite difficult
please answer :(

because these were intented to be free.
DLC 1 had 2012 Bikes to get the Modelling going and was used in the internal builds to test them out they were added to boost sales for guys that wanted Stoner, Rossi at Ducati. And were intended for the pre order bonus just like any major title nowadays. In the end it went fully public.
DLC 2 was containing stuff that didn't made it into the game when they went into press and so they brought this one in later.

DLC 3 was the KTM Rookie Cup that made it into the game just because the series got bigger and more major in this season and they could make a few $.

DLC 4 is the Champions DLC that required additional Modelling and therefore costs.
They intended them for the new game and played on the physics even before the game was released but they weren't sure if and when to add so what you pay for is just the extra bits of work that didn't make it in the game and weren't truly intended to be added for MGP13.

And Khairin don't call me broo, either.

Last edited:
Hello, does anybody know what file to edit for the ingame 3rd camera position?
I tried many files from the "Data.mix" out of the "Cameras" folder. But unfortunaly no result ...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back