MGP13 Modding Questions Thread

Are you sure you followed TommiTAG's MixFile ReMixer Tutorial properly ?
I converted jpeg to dds file
backup original mixfile
copy dds file
Then made mixfile and overwrite with backup ( not in the game because it send me error ) so then i just overwrite my backuped mix file with original and in the game is original skins :/ .i think i made mistske with size of jpeg picture ..in dds but imageh as 194kb ...tell me where i made mistske :D

JPEG to DDS may have some issues.
If you copy your backup mixfile back what is the purpose on doing a new mixfile with the file itself.
The Size of an image shouldn't effect your game, maybe it is the resolution but still it shows that you just used your backup with no changes instead of using the full extracted archive with the changed dds file and repacked it from their.
That is what I usually do, have the full unpacked files in their appropiate structure and just add the files I see fitting for it in there and recompile it making sure I use the source as root file not a backup copied over from another location because I remember this was the same issue I had, it has to be the original file where you make the changes and in the Root structure of MGP13

I converted jpeg to dds file
backup original mixfile
copy dds file
Then made mixfile and overwrite with backup ( not in the game because it send me error ) so then i just overwrite my backuped mix file with original and in the game is original skins :/ .i think i made mistske with size of jpeg picture ..in dds but imageh as 194kb ...tell me where i made mistske :D
Save it as DXT1 no alpha.

??

Attachments

• Bez názvu.png
    Bez názvu.png
    96.8 KB · Views: 336
Huh? He needs help with saving the DDS files, it's on the right thread.
I dont know why but it's not working..Other skins work right but this not.. M1GHTY M4VS send me this in DDS format but still not work ...What about something wrong with Moto2.mix file ?? Because in motogp.mix and GFX.mix alway everyrhing work...its bad :((

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 393 40.1%