Mod work continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Morgan is not faster then the rest. It does have a good handling with a basic default setup. I have tested some of the cars on Brno yesterday night and most cars need some heavy setup tweaking and then they drive a lot better. Most are understeered.

@Damian: +1 on the Lambo sound, its not good. ALso the rev limiter on the Ferrari is set way too low (7000RPM) while a real Ferrari revs to 9000 plus i think?

Been testing the Morgan around Les Essarts today and have to say it is definitely alot faster compared to the others!

My best time around there was 1.53.2 and i spent many hours with Rookie & Mike on server to get that time! but today with the Morgan Aero after 9 laps i was down to 1.51.7 wich is a joke!

If i did that time in last seasons STC race i would be roughly 1second quicker than Vincent Staal's time! but their is one problem, im no way near in the league of Vincent Staal!

The Morgan Aero is definitely the fastest car by far

We are having mini dumps with the utima aswell, seems like it maybe when someone else on track is using it. Just had a report from a team member they were driving today alone in the utima without issue, but when someone else joined with the same car they started to have mini dumps, once on bonnet view and once on cockpit. Same thing happened to me yesterday so its seems there is a trend. on TS just heard it dumped a third time. edit - someone else just had it, its happening alot, new edit lol - GTford just mini dumped (While watching the Audi in race monitor). Thats 3 dumps in 5 mins from different people. More info - Long Beach track - non STC version

Guys sry, If there is one guy who i trust 100% in telling the difference between cars then its Mike and Iain.
Also very experieced guys like Damian and bryan and Ben saying this. All guys who you can find in the top 10. That says enough for me.
They don't have to do 100 laps to say this. The time differences arn't small.

Havn't done any laps myself yet but i trust these guys enough to be convinced it is to fast.

Guys sry, If there is one guy who i trust 100% in telling the difference between cars then its Mike and Iain.

Mike and Iain. 1 + 1 =2 :D

On a more serious note, so what if the Morgan is faster is it not being picked by the team who needed it most? and if they do not pick it then i guess the next one in line will grab it.

Overall the mod is very good, nice job!

A few notes:
I had one minidump while driving the Vertigo at Suzuka from the cockpit. Only mods I have ever installed are the STC mods and the Porsche Mobil 1 supercup, which is currently installed.

Have to agree with everyone about the Morgan being too fast, there was no way to even remotely keep up with it. Also the sounds of the Ferrari and Lambo could be better (and they should rev higher, at least the ferrari) as said by many and I also noticed the annoying loop in the Ferrari engine sound that Roland mentioned.

Weird about the minidumps... I only got one when beta testing and that was with the Scirocco but that was only because I was going to try the whipers. But at that time it didn't have them installed so no wonder it didn't like that comando. And there havn't been any mention about this in the beta team either, really weird...

Edit: If anyone have the old STC Mod installed make sure you delete it.

guys seriously... the Morgan is not so fast that you say...
like Bram say, she have a good handling, thats right... but like i say before, with good "wishes expressed", you can make the same time with minimum 5 others cars...that will be my last word about the Morgan... :)

Been testing the Morgan around Les Essarts today and have to say it is definitely alot faster compared to the others!

My best time around there was 1.53.2 and i spent many hours with Rookie & Mike on server to get that time! but today with the Morgan Aero after 9 laps i was down to 1.51.7 wich is a joke!

If i did that time in last seasons STC race i would be roughly 1second quicker than Vincent Staal's time! but their is one problem, im no way near in the league of Vincent Staal!

The Morgan Aero is definitely the fastest car by far

but if Vincent Staal take a other car from this MOD he still to give us 1sec minimum... dont compare the time with the "old" MOD...
now its my last word... lool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play