Misano World Circuit v.2.0

Tracks Misano World Circuit v.2.0 2.0 fix

Login or Register an account to download this content
Emà!!! submitted a new resource:

Misano World Circuit v.2.0 - Misano World Circuit Marco Simoncelli

Finally this is Misano 2.0.
In agreement with the author of the original 1.0 MWC version (still in download section at RaceDepartment), i can publish this upgrade under my name. A big big thanks to him!
3D original model is still the same, i've added some objects, stands, crowds (all with camerafacing feature), new textures, etc.
Many thanks also to people who helped me, mainly to:
DaBaeda for Cameras (cam5 and cam6)
KevinK2 for Sidelines and new pit AI
CrisT86 for his big work to bring a...

Read more about this resource...

Uhm, i have both and we have create a config ini file for CSP.
I didn't think it was essential, but i was wrong... it actually doesn't work without CSP. :thumbsdown:
Es que yo no tengo ninguno de esos mods instalados y he descargado pistas anteriormente y no he tenido problemas salvo en algunos mods de coches y pistas que parece ser que sí requieren CSP, Sol o el mod de shaders... en fin.

No, i correct myself.... now i've tried with a kunos car (500 Assetto Corse) with SOL and CSP disabled and it loads fine (previously i've tried with a mod car that needs CSP, so obviously the game crashed).... so actually i don't know what is the issue.....
Have you tried to load Misano in practice with a kunos car?

I'm sitting here reading if you want me to try a combo say the word I've been wrecking it on purpose the past few nights, swapping drive preset worked an issue yesterday. Even went back to the problem preset with no problem.

Okay 1 mod 2 installed mods (using cm) and 1 kunos gt3 all worked go figure and the track is absolutely amazing. I'm not new but I am to cm and all I'll say is it needs alot of work. I still find skins tossed and it looses files. Like the legends 74 RSR had a ton of skins that vanished. I get really mad because I came home after 2 years overseas wanting to race and find myself repairing most of the time. Wrecking it has helped prevent and repairs get quicker haha!

Last edited:
That's really great grammar in english and spanish, I'm horrible I left 2 friends because the sign said "no tres passing!" Moderator is it possible to delete what isn't topic from me? If you can please do.

Last edited:
Prima di tutto, grazie mille per aver creato questa MOD!
Volevo segnalarti che ho installato tutto quanto, ma purtroppo la pista "non parte", mi spiego meglio
- Seleziono auto e tracciato (Misano visibile nella lista dei circuiti)
- Faccio "Start" (per iniziare a girare)
- Carica ma poi "crasha" e ritorno alla schermata seleziona auto e circuiti.
Sbaglio qualcosa?
Quacun altro ha riscotrato questo problema?
Vi ringrazio molto.

Prima di tutto, grazie mille per aver creato questa MOD!
Volevo segnalarti che ho installato tutto quanto, ma purtroppo la pista "non parte", mi spiego meglio
- Seleziono auto e tracciato (Misano visibile nella lista dei circuiti)
- Faccio "Start" (per iniziare a girare)
- Carica ma poi "crasha" e ritorno alla schermata seleziona auto e circuiti.
Sbaglio qualcosa?
Quacun altro ha riscotrato questo problema?
Vi ringrazio molto.
Precisamente es lo que me ocurre a mi también con ésta pista... necesita una revisión por parte de su creador.

I downloaded, opened zipfile copied misano into ac tracks folder. It is weird as Misano comes up fine when choosing a track in the game. It starts to load and then crashes and dumps you back the AC menu with the car and track selected. Could a VR headset be causing this?
I am a bit new to mods and loading in tracks as i have only done a few before - anything else i should be doing.....when you say "have i looked over the installation" what exactly do you mean

thanks

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back