Misano World Circuit v.2.0

Tracks Misano World Circuit v.2.0 2.0 fix

Login or Register an account to download this content
Usually it's a file missing or misplaced on install that can case it not to load. It seems you have it right for the most part and the track is worth the fuss. Do you get a message when kicked back into menu if I'm not mistaken should have a log file too. I'll check and let you know. Well there ya go!

Last edited:
Hi to all.
I edited this track (made by Foyol and already published here in his 1.0 version) with stflow, CSP activated on my Assetto Corsa and of course using content manager.
So i think that all the issues are related to stflow and CSP and i suggest to install those two "apps". I hope this can help.
Unfortunately i accually can't edit this track anymore, because busy with my real life and job.

I downloaded, opened zipfile copied misano into ac tracks folder. It is weird as Misano comes up fine when choosing a track in the game. It starts to load and then crashes and dumps you back the AC menu with the car and track selected. Could a VR headset be causing this?
I am a bit new to mods and loading in tracks as i have only done a few before - anything else i should be doing.....when you say "have i looked over the installation" what exactly do you mean

thanks
i'm having this issue too, have checked everything. Any resolve?

Sometimes another (track) clean install and choosing another (cm) profile in drive section can help if not try looking over folder and compare with others. You can also look over the log and be sure to read any error msgs after crash.

Last edited:
Hi! I think there might be a texture missing, part of the track surface is invisible, other than that it looks and drive brilliantly, so please fix, or let me know what I was doing wrong. I installed it manually and have CSP installed

Last edited:
Hi! I think there might be a texture missing, part of the track surface is invisible, other than that it looks and drive brilliantly, so please fix, or let me know what I was doing wrong. I installed it manually and have CSP installed
I have now solved this by installing the original track first, and then this version over the top of it

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back