AC MiniCooper @Cadwell Park, Tuesday 1st February 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

HF2000

Thou shall not pass!!!
Staff
Premium
577842.jpg

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

As an intermezzo for the Classic F1 championship tonight a proved to be loved combo. Cadwell Park is a favorite of many drivers.
Sited on former parkland across a steep-sided valley with dips and crests, the circuit features sharp changes in gradient, including one section called The Mountain where fast cars and bikes can become airborne by up to several feet. Its mix of challenging corners has led to its nickname as the Mini-Nürnburgring.
It's also quite narrow so more suited to Mini than Lamborghini.

The more the merrier so join us for an exciting race and:

Cadwell-Park88.594ca6a35b804bc589125399ad28ddf3.png

All premium members can sign up for this event and slots are limited so make sure to tag a friend! This event will take place on the newly developed platform Simracing.GP and it's extremely easy to join!
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here and here to learn how you can participate as well.

Server information:
  • Practice Server: #02 (Available throughout the race week, password: 'dunlop')
  • Race server: S.GP
  • 20:00 CEST, 19:00 BST (19:00 UTC) | 1 hour 15 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:20 CEST, 20:20 BST (20:20 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:40 CEST, 20:40 BST (20:40 UTC) | 45 minutes - Race

Event details:
  • Cars:
    • Austin Mini Cooper S FIA App.K Historic Racing
  • Track: Caldwell Park, UK
  • Pit stop: optional
  • Track Temps: 20C air/30C track
  • Track Condition: Clear
  • Track grip: 100%
  • Damage: 10%
  • Further info on simracing.gp

Useful Links:

Last edited:
I will try my hardest to get home for this Han. I've driven this track several times, it's not far from me. They do open pit lane days there so you can take your own bike or car (alternated, not like Nordschleife!). My car is no longer a suitable choice for a track and my wife wouldn't let me risk her's so this is the next best thing. Hope I can make it.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back