Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

This was a vey nice evening racing with you guys. Race 1 was a bit lonely after Andrew did something with his gears and skidded. Could have been a nice fight there.
Race 2 was much better fighting with Joao but I succeeded to stay in front and also got some space but feeling lonely was not a chance because Joao was chasing and closing up but I managed to stay in front crossing the finish line. Now I know how a rabbit feels when chased b a fox. :)

It's really sad to see how we've gone from 30 people on a grid of GT cars down to 5 in just a couple of weeks. Let's hope things improve again (I think the events next week might be enticing!) Thank you everyone who signed up for continuing to support the club.

And sorry to be absent with such low numbers but I can't make it today as I'm just plain exhausted after a hectic day. Please vote to quali when it is time (and only then) and if you spin in lap 1, please please don't just quit and give up. It's even more important with low numbers. Get back on track - others make mistakes too and there's still a chance for some quality racing even if it isn't for first place. And there's always race 2 only 20 minutes later.

Have a good one, and sorry again for my absence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back