Mills Metropark

Tracks Mills Metropark 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
hi, yes i have custom shader patch installed. I tried to reboot and it came back at day but don't know why cycle day/night is inverted. I tried to change from summer to winter and some different dates but that's the same... first time i got this, anyway i can play during day at midnight :p

I downloaded this track Yesterday and the install didn't work for Mills long. I found this thread and replacement camera file that fixed it.

The issue is as a modder myself I find it hard to understand why a known issue with a fix hasn't seen the main upload replace so the track works straight of the download?

I downloaded this track Yesterday and the install didn't work for Mills long. I found this thread and replacement camera file that fixed it.

The issue is as a modder myself I find it hard to understand why a known issue with a fix hasn't seen the main upload replace so the track works straight of the download?
Hey Doug, you're right. The point is the track needs other fixes too, and I haven't found the time and the motivation to do it. Hopefully I'll be able to address all of them as soon as I'm done with the project I've been working on lately, which is gonna be very soon.
Btw the track works fine with stock AC, it's an issue with the CSP. That of course is not a valid excuse, since everyone is using it nowadays.

I really hope that is soon! Also, if you plan on working on another rFactor track, there seems to be no Toban Raceway mod for it and people really liked that track back then.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.