Mills Metropark

Tracks Mills Metropark 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
I drove 1.1 and 1.2 back to back and the track kinda pops alive in the version 1.2. Everything is more vibrant. Lower mountains doesn't bother me, tho I can't really say which is better high or low. Either way works for me.

Thanks for the update.

Great track - one of about 6 mods that's as good as stock content

My one ask would be about the white lines on the tarmac. It's as is the mip map bias is too negative and it makes the lines stand out too much in the distance and then makes them dotted at low angles - any chance you can adjust like the stock content??

Great track - one of about 6 mods that's as good as stock content

My one ask would be about the white lines on the tarmac. It's as is the mip map bias is too negative and it makes the lines stand out too much in the distance and then makes them dotted at low angles - any chance you can adjust like the stock content??
Hi Jason, glad you like the track :)
I don't think I'll change it in the near future. The lines are a separate object that uses transparency, it will stay that way for now.

Tried that, got thrown out again. It gets to loading the AI spline and then I get Race Cancelled. I just tried the short layout and that worked, so it's only the long one that doesn't. What does it like about the short layout that it doesn't like about the long one!?

Do you have the latest content manager\shader patch\sol installed? Mine is a bit older, maybe the updates broke something

Hmm, found a link on Assetto Corsa Club that had an 'install via Content Manager' button. It gets the file from here so we'll see if that makes any difference......
EDIT:

The download speed is so glacially slow I gave up on that. Please send me another AI and we'll see what that does.

Last edited:
Sorry, I don't have my wheel with me so I can't record a new AI line :( but you can try and delete the AI files to see if they are causing the crash.

Tried that, at a loss, nothing I've tried works. What I mean is send me the ones you already have. As yours work, maybe if I install them, it might work too. For some reason, the version you've uploaded here must contain some sort of corruption in the files. It's the only way I can explain it that makes any sense.

Ive just downloaded this runs fine for me but I'm not using the latest shader patch

Just checked shader patch I use is 1.24

looks a great track Rigel

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back