Mills Metropark

Tracks Mills Metropark 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Rigel submitted a new resource:

Mills Metropark - Scratch made based on the original from rFactor

Please don't upload this file anywhere else without permission.

Mills Metropark 1.0
Scratch made by Giuseppe Bernardi (aka Rigel)

Official Assetto Corsa forum thread http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/mills-metropark-not-a-conversion-wip.23491/

How to install:
Extract the "content" folder in Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\, or wherever your AC folder is located.

Issues:
- AI is probably bad....

Read more about this resource...

Nice layout, very impressive quality for a first post. As for performances : no problems here works well even with my low end old computer.
Thanks for sharing your work.

• Deleted member 130869

Scratch made means 100% built by yourself from the ground up, even the annoying Orange Rush logos.

• Deleted member 130869

Hopefully you like Essington too :p

Awesome track, very cool atmosphere with light fog 8am in VR.
I noticed that the concrete kerbs play the normal kerbs sound which seemed a little odd
Struggling a little bit with the grip as someone else mentioned in a review (normally have it set to fast), but also testing with the updated oreca so maybe just getting used to it still :)
Perhaps the point at which the pint lane begins and the brakes slam on if you are overspeed could be moved forwards? It happens some way before the white line.

Cheers!

Awesome track, very cool atmosphere with light fog 8am in VR.
I noticed that the concrete kerbs play the normal kerbs sound which seemed a little odd
Struggling a little bit with the grip as someone else mentioned in a review (normally have it set to fast), but also testing with the updated oreca so maybe just getting used to it still :)
Perhaps the point at which the pint lane begins and the brakes slam on if you are overspeed could be moved forwards? It happens some way before the white line.

Cheers!
Thanks Chris. To be honest this track needs a substantial update, so I'll see if I manage to squeeze some work in the next few days :)

Rigel updated Mills Metropark with a new update entry:

Mills Metropark 1.2

Changelog:
- massive textures and shaders improvements
- included norbs cameras
- slightly increased overall grip
- added a couple of bumps to the physical mesh
- fixed concrete surfaces making kerb sounds
- added a DRS zone to long layout
- fixed shiny crowd
- fixed pit lane entry
- fixed AI fuel estimation
- added reverb zones under the bridges

Read the rest of this update entry...

Exelent track! But I will stay on version 1.1. The main reason - the track under the sun became too bright, white and it seems smeared and loses its structure. Trees are more interesting in v1.1. IMHO. And the mountains become lower :)
P.S. Grass is better! ;)

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 581
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 597
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 596
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 582
  • 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 559
Exelent track! But I will stay on version 1.1. The main reason - the track under the sun became too bright, white and it seems smeared and loses its structure. Trees are more interesting in v1.1. IMHO. And the mountains become lower :)
P.S. Grass is better! ;)

Hi spagna, thanks for your feedback!
I did in fact increase the reflections on the tarmac, I think it gives a better idea of an old surface now. Keep in mind its appearance also depends on your PP filter. I use the ones from the natural mod, for instance.
Anyway there's an easy fix: please extract this archive in your content\tracks location, it restores the old tarmac detail texture. Let me know if it's any better.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/f7maufjatf6waw7/mills_old_tarmac.zip

Also, I think replacing the new landscape.kn5 file with the old one should give you the higher mountains back.

Nothing to do for the trees, I'm afraid.

Hi spagna, thanks for your feedback!
I did in fact increase the reflections on the tarmac, I think it gives a better idea of an old surface now. Keep in mind its appearance also depends on your PP filter. I use the ones from the natural mod, for instance.
Anyway there's an easy fix: please extract this archive in your content\tracks location, it restores the old tarmac detail texture. Let me know if it's any better.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/f7maufjatf6waw7/mills_old_tarmac.zip

Also, I think replacing the new landscape.kn5 file with the old one should give you the higher mountains back.

Nothing to do for the trees, I'm afraid.
Thanks for the old tarmac and the higher mountains! Now for me the track is super! I use Natural Graphics Mod 3.7.
P.S. The only white lines become discontinuous (image 05).

Thanks so much Rigel for this update! AI line seems great, especially sector 3 - they're very quick in the Cayman Clubsport. Lots of single player fun to be had here. Glad this gem of a track isn't going unloved.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back