F1 2010 Melbourne - Australia (Dry)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
don't start throwing accusations here or you may be reported / banned.

I was refering to the earlier post by Ozbat accusing him of cheating my friend.Grab yourself a beer and chill out!! It would be better though if we had a time trial section for consoles and a time trial section for PC gamers.I'm not accusing anyone of cheating but we all know that grip hack and other cheats are available for the PC.Just a thought?

1:19.552 with the exact same setup as I posted earlier BUT with 11/1 wing which make it possible to take turn 11 and 12 with 7th gear and full throttle.

Thats amazing!!! Just out of interest has anyone else taken turns 11 and 12 in 7th gear full throttle....I would appreciate a vid on you tube if you have with sound because i really struggle in that section of the track.

1.18.992 with Victor's setup in TT.

Mainly driven iRacing lately, great change to drive a game after years of hardcore sim racing.

Well done my friend seems we have a NEW WORLD CHAMPION TT KING.Viktor seems to think your cheating because your a second in front of him.I never saw any repremands from mods though like i got earlier for questioning lap times on PC's.There is no sense of acheivement when you cheat.Californianguy is blatent some are more subtle........Lets look forward to a good race tommorow.

Reported/Banned? Isnt that a bit harsh for looking out for the greater good of the game and am the bad one! I would understand your comment if i came here using harsh language but i didnt so please dont look at my comment as a negitive one.

And as a side note. I do not care one bit if he cheats, it wont take anything away from my game and my enjoyment. Am only pointing out the obvious what i think is something rather strange about his levels of grip and he is blasting his ego all around the place making himself out to be some kind of superman. I know some seriously fast drivers, they use the G27 aswell and they are way off his times and corner speeds so maybe he is just special.

What one man can do another can do yet mr anderssons times cant be matched. I wonder why that is.

just sayin, i have a xbox 360 (not sure what everyone else on this forum is using) and i have 4 front and 1 rear for my wings and can still take turns 11 and 12 full throttle, in 7th gear, but my time is only a 1:21. the key to a really quick lap time is the right then slight left turns that r repeated on this stupid ass track, not at turns 11 and 12. i am curious to see what system viktor is using.

And as a side not. I do not care one bit if he cheats, it wont take anything away from my game and my enjoyment. Am only pointing out the obvious what i think is something rather strange about his levels of grip and he is blasting his ego all around the place making himself out to be some kind of superman. I know some seriously fast drivers, they use the G27 aswell and they are way off his times and corner speeds so maybe he is just special.

What one man can do another can do yet mr anderssons times cant be matched. I wonder why that is.

Autistic maybe? Or maybe Sebastian Vettel? Or maybe a......better not say to much mark webber brother has already give me a telling off must be pissed of about seb being 8 tenths in front of his brother he he....Well done for saying something ozbat we'll probably get banned for sayin what we've said but hey all i'm saying is that i'm goin to PC WORLD tommorow and gettin myself a 1.17.00 on melbourne!!!

Is their a chance to have a time trial section and a career section as some time as really quick and other are saying these can't be hit on career mode.

I just want some good set ups for career mode.

Good luck guys and stay on the black stuff it's faster :)

Just out of interest has anyone else taken turns 11 and 12 in 7th gear full throttle....
I just did! In career practice with another setup! Actually hit better time then with his.
Feeling better?!
What's the problem? The consoles aren't that great any more?
If you don't like cheating cry to Codemasters!
If you don't like his setups, don't use them!
If you can't drive, go practice!

But leave us at peace, please! Will you!

I just did! In career practice with another setup! Actually hit better time then with his.
Feeling better?!
What's the problem? The consoles aren't that great any more?
If you don't like cheating cry to Codemasters!
If you don't like his setups, don't use them!
If you can't drive, go practice!

But leave us at peace, please! Will you!

Mr racepvr.

It is not a question of me not liking viktors set ups,and for your information i dont use them,I have practiced quite alot, just out of interest ,whats your best unassisted time on melbourne?

only started tryin fast laps n this setup shaved half a second of my time but i still think it dosnt feel rite, yes its faster than the setup i had but it feels twice as hard 2 drive.took my like 10 laps b4 i done a valid lap so much harder 2 drive, but bit more practice i suppose ill b faster which is the main thing. 1:24.3 with my setup sticks 2 track n 1:23.7 with this which is a xxxx 2 drive

Ramon's setup. Career year 5 of 7, Mclaren, legend, no assists, full sim. Qualification 1:26:006, pole. Race 1st,1:27:787 fastest.
Logitech Momo racing wheel.

Mr racepvr.

It is not a question of me not liking viktors set ups,and for your information i dont use them,I have practiced quite alot, just out of interest ,whats your best unassisted time on melbourne?
Are you still here? lol

don't bother replying to me i won't be responding and playing your game's, it's a never ending argument.

ugh guys, Viktor is just fast, learn to live with it. Someone has to be the best out there, well, you found him.

I'm not as fast but can keep close enough to his ghosts throughout the tracks to see what he is doing and nothing dodgy is going on with his racing, he just nails every...single...corner, i'm sure after having done much practice.

What is it with console ppl accusing any fast guy on PC of cheating, I have never seen a cheater online, and aside from one or two douchebags on the TT leaderboards, there's no dodgy times on there either. Console users seem to think cheaters are the norm on PC, not the very rare exception they are.

(btw I can take turn 11 and 12 flat out in 7th as well for TT mode, Vik's setup)

(btw I can take turn 11 and 12 flat out in 7th as well for TT mode, Vik's setup)

About those turns I have the feeling that it's actually better to go 6th-7th. Its true I go full throttle through 11 but the revs drop so low before entering that I think I actually go slow.

And I have nothing against Gary. I respect the guy's opinion. But once he express it he actually started to spam the thread

Gary, dont bother with it. If they want to continue on then let them, thats why i havnt commented since because its like trying to put a fire out with petrol lol.

You might be able to take those turns flat but it wont be faster than taking it in 5th with a longer 5th gear. Ive no problem with that anyways, its his turn in speeds and levels of grip that i see funny

And am not a console user, iam on about the pc version here. Anyroads, am not here to start a flamewar or play childish games and i dont think Gary is either so chillout people, we are allowed to say whatever we like aslong as it aint insulting anyone and we did not do so.

If Mr Andersson is so fast then thats amazing skill and hes better than any virtual driver i have ever seen lap a course without hacks and i would like to know how to drive like that because simming for the last 12 so years ive never been able to turn in at those speeds.

Ive no problem coming in last either or being slower than somebody else, its not a problem, infact its good its like that otherwise i wouldnt be playing the game in the first place but when somebody is that much faster, i start to ask questions and thats all it is.

Mr Andersson I have nothing against you, just your funny lines, grip and turn in speeds, am sure you are a good fella so no harm done.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.