• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

Melbourne - Australia (Dry)

Discussion in 'F1 2010 Setups' started by Ramon van Rijn, Sep 23, 2010.

1. vausie

vausie

Ratings:
    +0
    I did a 1.23.9 with this setup and in time trial mode

2. MACgh

MACgh

Ratings:
    +0

VERY good setup! My fastest lap is a 1:20.2 and I just popped this setup in and easily and i mean EASILY did a 1:20.5xx and it wasn't a good lap. I bet I could get a 1:19! Whipped everyone. Thanks!

3. steinhoffer

steinhoffer

Ratings:
    +0
    Finally, I need to write a few words in here, 'cause I just don't understand. All the setups are made with low wings, and now that I decided to work on my own, how is it possible my best time in Melbourne is with Front wing: 7; rear wing: 2?
    On the other side, pole position's time is around 1:30.xxx, and I see people do 1:20.000??? Lol.
    Is my game different? 'Cause I don't see the point of talking about Trial Mode or so, don't think it's interesting. Just Qualifying or Races is what I care about, and so realistic as possible (I mean tyres, track conditions, etc. change). That's the point in F1.

4. guizaojau

guizaojau

Ratings:
    +0
    1:26.134 with Red Bull.. I think it's a great time.

5. Oti_70

Oti_70

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi everybody, with Ramon setup I reached 1:30:362 in Career Mode and 1:26:600 in Time Trial with HRT in Albert Park, Melbourne
    Does anyone know a good setups for HRT in all circuits? Thanks

6. daruknow

daruknow

Ratings:
    +0
    I am well of the pace in my little Lotus with this car setup...

7. Arbalest

Arbalest

Ratings:
    +0

Great SMOOTH setup man. Done a 1:26.852 in an online race! Found i didn't have to fight the car as much, cheers.

8. mike84empire

mike84empire

Ratings:
    +10
    My setup: Career, first season, Force India (3 years), first race: Melbourne

Aerodynamics
    Front Wing Angle: 10
    Rear Wing Angle: 3
    Braking
    Balance: F 54% - R 46%
    Pressure: Medium
    Brake Size: Standard
    Balance
    Ballast Distribution: F 80% - R 20%
    Front Anti-roll Bar: 6
    Rear Anti-roll Bar: 6
    Suspension
    Front Ride Height: 2
    Rear Ride Height: 3
    Front Spring Stiffness: 9
    Rear Spring Stiffness: 6
    Gearbox
    Gear 1: 129 kph / xxx mph
    Gear 2: 161 kph / xxx mph
    Gear 3: 192 kph / xxx mph
    Gear 4: 231 kph / xxx mph
    Gear 5: 262 kph / xxx mph
    Gear 6: 287 kph / xxx mph
    Gear 7: 316 kph / xxx mph
    Engine
    Throttle map: Standard
    Fuel: N/A
    Alignment
    Camber front: -1.50
    Camber rear: -3.00
    Toe front: 0.15
    Toe rear: 0.50

With the view from the cockpit, without any help/assist (without traction control, no ABS, nothing ...), with my Force India Expert mode and legendary AI, can do 1:27, xxx, easy. 1:26. xxx, is possible.

9. Atif Baig

Atif Baig

Ratings:
    +0
    1:25.233 in a lotus

10. Jason75

Jason75

Ratings:
    +0
    Can I still get these setups m8

11. DUBLIN$

DUBLIN$

Ratings:
    +0
    Wot's hap'nin F1'NR,would like those track set ups for lotus if you can bud nice one just getting started liven the fast lane & loving it thanx for the feed Ma friend.

12. LOLcake

LOLcake

Ratings:
    +0
    How can it be possible for you people to do these times? My best time is 123.05 (Ps3). (this is when the race setting is set to "equal") and that was basically a perfect lap. No mistakes and. I used all the set ups available on here and that was the best time i could get. Using all of the road possible and even a bit of corner cutting.

I am using a ps3 controller. I just cant see it possible to get some of the times other people were getting. I know one guy who outqualied me with a 122.10. Buy i have no idea how he got this. Then you have the people who got 1.20 seconds in time trial mode? How the ****?

Anyone have an optimal set up for ps3?

13. yAMalYen

yAMalYen

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, I used viktor`s set up, and managed to a 19.9 ... I've a wheel and it's very different compared with a ps3 controller, i'm around 1 second faster.

14. Duke68

Duke68

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey! Can anyone help me?

I am getting 1.22.xx times in time trial even on my first lap there. But the problem is: When i go online or grand prix and use same setup that in time trial, I can only do 1.26.xxx times. Why? Car acting weird, understeering all the time. All sim on and assist off. I am using Driving Force GT wheel. Someone please tell me why car is understeering?

15. Arlos

Arlos

Ratings:
    +0
    hey guy's on my 2nd year..first whith Lotus now on Virgin last year i played whith all the aids off; except TC Traction control..this year on my Virgin TC are disable whith the ps3 and i feel that better whith all aids turn off it's much more better more challenging..a bunch more can happen in race and other player lost traction too. Screw up all who drive whith all assist on . lol

16. Niels Geryl

Niels Geryl

Ratings:
    +0
    I just did a 1:29.900 lap with a Virgin, as being the first match of the year (F1 2011 Mod).
    Not half bad, I guess...

17. Sash160476

Sash160476

Ratings:
    +0
    not bad the setup!

18. The_Rock

The_Rock

Ratings:
    +4
    my last setup (after the lap) and last clip for f1 2010

thx for watching and see you with f1 2011

19. Rahul Paul

Rahul Paul

Ratings:
    +0
    Gear Ratios are absolutely genius mate!! You're the next tuning genius after Victor!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.