Mechanical Effects and Problems Mod

Does disabling kers for all teams make the racing better in your opinion?

Yeah, for me it's more fun without KERS. I love the old way to drive and to concentrate completely on driving without any boosts. But I think everybody has to test it on their own, it's just my opinion!

EDIT: You can also disable KERS and change all engines from 750 PS to 832 PS. It's like you have KERS all time ;-) I did it for some test races.

Yeah, for me it's more fun without KERS. I love the old way to drive and to concentrate completely on driving without any boosts. But I think everybody has to test it on their own, it's just my opinion!

EDIT: You can also disable KERS and change all engines from 750 PS to 832 PS. It's like you have KERS all time ;-) I did it for some test races.

Where do you edit the HP? In the database.bin? Which field?

I've tried it on a 100% race @ valencia, But on lap 37 my gearbox starts missing gears and it's not possible to compete. I'm driving with all assists off.

My younger brother tried it on his f1 2012 and he's using all assist, and the same happens.
After 50% of the race the gearbox starts to fail and it's not possible to finish the race.

I know that with manual shifting, when you shift wrong the gearbox can fail, but it does the same with auto gears

I've tried it on a 100% race @ valencia, But on lap 37 my gearbox starts missing gears and it's not possible to compete. I'm driving with all assists off.

My younger brother tried it on his f1 2012 and he's using all assist, and the same happens.
After 50% of the race the gearbox starts to fail and it's not possible to finish the race.

I know that with manual shifting, when you shift wrong the gearbox can fail, but it does the same with auto gears
Which Version you used Remy??

Kartik Sri Harsha

Hey man, do you know if its possible to get the tires to over heat? Like if you push too hard, can we make the tires get too hot and speed up the degradation, which forces us to back off and cool the tires a bit.

hi,
really nice work so far. Regarding the current question, if the mechanical problems should be more aggressive or conservative. i think, it depends on the race length.

it would be really nice if you could publish more versions of this mod depending of the race length. so maybe a mod which is a bit more aggessive for races of 25%, and a mod which is a bit more conservative for race distances of 50% or 100%.

i drive only 25% races and i would prefer a mechanical problems mod which is more aggressive.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.