Mechanical Effects and Problems Mod

This is only for 100% race ?
Because i always play whit 50% race and on 15/20 Race nothing Happend except a low clickty

So this version Fix only 100% race too by lowering Chances? so that mean for 50% race never more problem will happend?

Thanks you very much for your works :=)

• Deleted member 137812

The problem with testing this is that you can't drive a whole race each time. With engine blowouts of AI it's easier, just do 5 lap races and you'll get the same result as a 100% race. ;)
Good job Kartik !

The problem with testing this is that you can't drive a whole race each time. With engine blowouts of AI it's easier, just do 5 lap races and you'll get the same result as a 100% race. ;)
Good job Kartik !
Ya but the Engine is not the Only one we have. I was working on Wheel problems and connecting Engine and Gearbox damages with Certain temps.
So i need the 100% races as the Base and that is the reason of the Slow Development.

There is a problem though. The game only works up to the loading screen after the intro. Afterwards, it doesn't load any more, so in other words it doesn't work. What do I do?

Do you have any Problems with the car like Engine overheating or Gearbox problems??

100% Race in Brazil = I did nearly have of that race, but no Problems with car
100% Race in Bahrain = Less laps done than in Brazil but also no problems with Car

I didn't complete the two 100% Races, but from the laps I did, there were no problems with the car.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back