Mechanical Effects and Problems Mod

ai cars problems could also be adjusted by altering the values in ai_choreographer.xml.

e.g. items like the followings:

<trigger name="Engine Problem Trigger" type="engine_problem" event_to_trigger="Engine Problem Event" priority="0" test_type="distance" max_events_per_session="5" max_events_per_vehicle="2" repeats_after_flashback="true" test_value="250" test_probability="0.01" trigger_seperation="2000.0" trigger_activation="5000.0" trigger_deactivation="350000" wear_maximum="1.0" wear_escalation_point="0.5" />
Thank you mate i will look into it also :thumbsup:
Also do you know is there any way to adjust Pit strategies for AI

i tried it to drive with it on keyboard but doesn't work that wel :( 2 laps away from finish in 50% race my gearbox broke and had to retire :( (now that wanker of a vettel is in 2nd place with only 7 points away from me in the drivers championschip) :(

• Deleted member 137812

Did a race at Melbourne (25%), kers went out at lap 8 and didn't come back. Nice job!

But I was wondering, what is the chance it occurs? a kers failure?

Mate then the Mod was working as it should. I've enabled the Effects of Mechanical problems which are disabled by CM. You need to take car of your car each and every lap. If not it can be resulted with retirement.
Did a race at Melbourne (25%), kers went out at lap 8 and didn't come back. Nice job!
But I was wondering, what is the chance it occurs? a kers failure?
Kers Failure initial time causes that and i think on Average on all tracks the KERS failure may start from Lap 7 to Lap 10.

Mate then the Mod was working as it should. I've enabled the Effects of Mechanical problems which are disabled by CM. You need to take car of your car each and every lap. If not it can be resulted with retirement.

Kers Failure initial time causes that and i think on Average on all tracks the KERS failure may start from Lap 7 to Lap 10.
I have a question for you does this mod effect now the AI too?If yes then i will download it but if not I will wait for your great work to be finished:thumbsup:

So an update will come soon?By the way i'm amazed by your work so far.Keep up:thumbsup:
I can give New Update for every 2 days but the Problem is
I have some Feedback that with only 2 and 2.2 in 50% races they are unable to finish Race.
So If i keep on increasing that it will be tough for others. That's why i'm thinking what to do to make the game allows all people to have fun.

I can give New Update for every 2 days but the Problem is
I have some Feedback that with only 2 and 2.2 in 50% races they are unable to finish Race.
So If i keep on increasing that it will be tough for others. That's why i'm thinking what to do to make the game allows all people to have fun.
I just want that balance what you were talking about for the AI then it will be perfect.No need for more failures:)

I tested version 2.8 today and this is the result. Lucky that I didn't retire ;-)

ddzq57hj7co3.jpg

Yeah it looks pretty similar every race. It seems to be a very linear increase.Please ignore my KERS status. I disabled it completely for all teams.

ob5km6pjpq2e.jpg

9rvetbbxvybp.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 321 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 221 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 165 7.9%