HF2000

Thou shall not pass!!!
Staff
Premium
1689873804733-png.681571

1689873993762-png.681573
A46D0054.jpg

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

View the Houses of Parliament and listen to the Big Ben. You can do that by participating in this week's event in the city of London. The track is quite short, but wide enough for overtaking. And of course there is a great atmosphere, you can even smell the fish and chips as you drive along the banks of the Thames.

1714065326033.png

Go to the FWD vs RWD series Q2 using the Emperor account you have been given and register with your steamID.

If you don't have an Emperor account yet, ask for one by posting in this thread (only for premium members).

Server information:
  • Server: Racedepartment Server 1 Password: standard password, if you don't know that, ask for it in this thread and it will be send in a PM.
  • 20:00 CEST, 19:00 BST (18:00 UTC) | 60 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:05 CEST, 20:05 BST (19:05 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:30 CEST, 20:30 BST (19:30 UTC) | 60 minutes - Race
  • Practiceserver available during the week. Same password.
Event details:
Useful Links:
Entry list (tab entrants)

Last edited:
Intense! Not my kinda track, but found some pace along the way. PB in qualy, P5 starting grid, that's nice. Lost a few positions during the first lap, had close encounters with both Jari and Kimi, not sure if I was cause of their crashes, I will check the replay if: my bad > then : goto > Sorry! Else : goto > I made it alive :cool:

Some steady parts in the race, a PB and a few big moments that cost me good positions. With in the end the most spectacular blue flag fly by of Fulvio: me doing a salto, Fulvio going underneath (glad you made it through mate!), luckily unharmed.

Too many moments tonight. Focus, focus, focus...

Congrats podiums, thanks Han!

Next!

Ok. About the two unexpected participants. I don't know who they are but somehow the server password was blanked out so anyone could join. I've no clue how that was possible.
But I've reconfigured the password on the server again.

Intense! Not my kinda track, but found some pace along the way. PB in qualy, P5 starting grid, that's nice. Lost a few positions during the first lap, had close encounters with both Jari and Kimi, not sure if I was cause of their crashes, I will check the replay if: my bad > then : goto > Sorry! Else : goto > I made it alive :cool:

Some steady parts in the race, a PB and a few big moments that cost me good positions. With in the end the most spectacular blue flag fly by of Fulvio: me doing a salto, Fulvio going underneath (glad you made it through mate!), luckily unharmed.

Too many moments tonight. Focus, focus, focus...

Congrats podiums, thanks Han!

Next!
dont worry Bouke i was ready to breach ur car like a cake in the abarth :roflmao:

Not my kind of track, but it was fun nonetheless. Was hoping I could match my practice time so I could give Allan a run for his money, but it wasn't meant to be.

Had a nice fight with Paul to make up for it though! We were very close for a long time. Had to push every lap to stay in front. It must've been a frustrating first half of the race for him as he was clearly faster, but it's just too hard to overtake in the Suzuki on this track.

Thanks Han for organizing and see you all next week :)

That was more fun than I expected.
And I have to say I enjoyed the track: tricky to master but very rewarding when you get it right.

Race started as one would expect with the Suzuki, at the end of the grid, but what followed was 30 minutes of "fighting" with Kimi and Jari. Well... fighting is not the right term here, it was more "using their tow and capitalizing on mistakes to keep the contact". @KDiesel it was a pity to see you abandon man, I was having fun. But I can understand how this track can get on your nerves.
The second half of the race was mostly me trying to unsuccessfully avoid being blue flagged, but the guys at the front of the grid are absolutely incredible, out of this world!

Congrats to the podiums and thanks Han for hosting!
See you next week!
- Ricardo

Nice racing Rico, I just need to get rid of that co- driver for a bit more speed :D .
I hit the wall in the left hand uphill turn after the long straight and the car felt weird but good race while it lasted.

Tomorrow is the final round of the F3 Q1 championship, still time to join for two races around Hockenheim if anyone fancies some open wheeler racing.

Sorry for npt shpwing up , buut I have been ill for a few months now. I have a Dr appointment in the morning (2nd) to test for things like cancar and maybe low T problems.

I also suffer with PTSD and deep depression whitch makes it also hard to get things done.

Hopfully I will find out what is making me so tired all the time. Like sleeping for anyware from 16 to 24+ hours.

Anyways hope to see you on the track

Andy

Sorry for npt shpwing up , buut I have been ill for a few months now. I have a Dr appointment in the morning (2nd) to test for things like cancar and maybe low T problems.

I also suffer with PTSD and deep depression whitch makes it also hard to get things done.

Hopfully I will find out what is making me so tired all the time. Like sleeping for anyware from 16 to 24+ hours.

Andy
I hope you get well soon, Andy!

Andy
That sounds bad, Andrew. Take care and take all the time you need.
Not showing up is no problem. You can join whenever you want and are able to.

I hope you get well soon!

Andy
yes, get well soon.

interesting race, my choice was the Abarth, but face the chicane of death, remember i was under the impression it was a Clock wise track, in the end made little difference. swings and roundabouts.
Went for the Suzuki , just for the security of not coming off, but obviously i realise it was going to be difficult for me starting 8th or 9th on the grid.
like previously stated, not my track, but proved to be a great and enjoyable race, if not a bit frustrating.
Getting behind Steve, who I must thank for rejoining in a very gentlemanly way and allowed me the privilege of an overtake, probably did not need to.
Then I got behind my driving buddy Han. This was going to be next to impossible to get by until Bouke kindly went for a spin in which I got through relatively unscathed.
Whilst they were both spinning away it allowed me to get enough of a gap.
My next meeting was with Andrea, it may not seem like it but I really try and not get mixed up in a serious battle with Mazda men, because I don’t, rightly or wrongly see them as competitors. So punting them of is not an outcome I like, or they.:roflmao:
So I was in a dilemma when Andrea took a hit, I don’t think I did any thing wrong, so I carried on. But I suppose in our class, I gained now’t and Andrea lost now’t.
And that was that, well done, well deserved podiums. And to all those who finished this difficult track.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea