Mazda MX-5

Cars Mazda MX-5 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Gergely Kiss updated Mazda MX-5 with a new update entry:

mazda mx-5 1.1

PURE Mazda Miata Update v1.1 Changelog.
Please read carefully before posting issues.
Changelog since 1.01:

Physics:

- Suspension geometry corrections
- Fixed overall weight, unsprung weights
- Shock travel, Spring rates, ride height, ARB corrected
- Completely new tyres that match new version
- Aero reworked, drag value fixed, lift added to both front and rear
- FFB tweaked
- Steering ratio and lock changed to quicker rack to help with non-linearity issues

Read the rest of this update entry...

Yes, its the same update, as the previous but easier to install, because I made a mistake in the fodler hierarchy in the previous update. So if you installed the previous update without trouble, then you don't need this.

It will stay like this until an admin can remove the previous update. Sorry for the confusion, but I can't simply update the link of the previous 1.1 as there is no option for that here.

I mentioned this in my review earlier, but the green gauge cluster lights are not what I had in my car. My car had the orange/red lights, and every other NA I have ever driven also have the orange/red lights. What car is the green cluster based on?

Just a question...After the last update, the car seems to be running a little bit slower.(-10km/h). is it normal? Probably the new aero and drag values are making difference?
Thanks

I mentioned this in my review earlier, but the green gauge cluster lights are not what I had in my car. My car had the orange/red lights, and every other NA I have ever driven also have the orange/red lights. What car is the green cluster based on?
So first it was red, as the car i used as reference it has red gauges. But then people kept saying that it should be greem because it was green every car. I tried to search on internet and I only found green. So you confused me now :)

Hi, ive download the 1.01 and 1.1 versions but when i try running it i always get lod.ini not detect error, any help??
Do you have a folder called mazda_miata in assetto corsa/cars folder? If not please make one and put all the car files in that. Or maybe try to redownload the 1.1, delete all the previous mazda miata stuff and install it again.

So first it was red, as the car i used as reference it has red gauges. But then people kept saying that it should be greem because it was green every car. I tried to search on internet and I only found green. So you confused me now :)
Strange. Is it possible to make it a choice in-game? It would seem a bit silly for it to have to be a completely separate skin, but maybe there is another way? The only green gauge cluster I have seen has been in an NB, but maybe it was a regional thing? I am totally confused now.

No it's not the skin, its in the data files, and sadly there can't be two versions of that because of multiplayer mismateches. I'll have to research more about the color, maybe in some countries its red in others its green.

S1 version will have red gauges thats for sure as that looks better :)

Do you have a folder called mazda_miata in assetto corsa/cars folder? If not please make one and put all the car files in that. Or maybe try to redownload the 1.1, delete all the previous mazda miata stuff and install it again.
Hi, thanks it works!!!! Such an epic car to drive! I'm thinking of buying the NB 1.8i in real life, would it be possible to get this version?? Would be really cool to compare the simulation vs real life of the NB model. I could even do a video on it o.0

My word!
This is one very nice mod.
I love tossing this car around and catching it again.
The detail inside the car is absolutely astonishing.
I took this car to the newly discovered Bridgehampton circuit in AC.
These two were made for each other.
Thanks for doing this.

Greetings Gergely,

I downloaded this mod recently, and I loved it. Great job!

Unfortunately, since Assetto Corsa was updated to version 1.7, your mod has ceased working in my computer. I select Mazda Miata, hit the Race button, the loading screen shows, but the game goes back to car and track selection screen.

I already tried deleting the mod folder and reinstalling it again, with no luck.

Any hints? Help would be much appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

I don't think they will continue to update this mod. More than 1 year pass since their last update and not a single facebook post or some news about further updates.
This used to be my favorite mod and after the announcement of a S1 version, I got really thrilled about it and kept my expectations really high, but I think the team that created this mod is no longer a team so, unless some modder wants to keep this mode updated (unofficially) this won't be updated anymore :(

Last edited:
wanted to drive this thing again last week, but track/car loading crashed to launcher.

am I the only one(edit: I'm an idiot for not checking further than page 1 of this thread if others had the same problem, sorry) for whom this stopped working in AC v1.73?
Pretty sure it still worked in 1.65

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back