Resource icon

EA Sports WRC Make Your Own Liveries Tutorial 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Can someone please explain STEP BY STEP how import .png into file uasset after the extraction? thank you! which program is dedicated to do that?

Last edited:
Can someone please explain STEP BY STEP how import .png into file uasset after the extraction? thank you! which program is dedicated to do that?
To extract the files in PNG format, you need FModel. The link is at the beginning of the tutorial. With Unreal it is converted back to the supported file type. Maybe I didn't understand you well... unfortunately I don't speak English.

To extract the files in PNG format, you need FModel. The link is at the beginning of the tutorial. With Unreal it is converted back to the supported file type. Maybe I didn't understand you well... unfortunately I don't speak English.
i mean..i want to know ho to IMPORT a file png, no how to EXTRACT.. with FModel you can only extract ( ex a livery ) but i need to know how to import in a new png (ex with a livery made by me )

Last edited:
Do you mean how to import a png into Fmodel or into Unreal Editor?
i mean that i dont know! i ask for having an answer about that. i want to import a png into a file uasset to build a .pak file..what kind of program do i have to use? FModel or what else? and which are the steps to do that? hope you understand now :)

Last edited:
i mean that i dont know! i ask for having an answer about that. i want to import a png into a file uasset to build a .pak file..what kind of program do i have to use? FModel or what else? and which are the steps to do that? hope you understand now :)
To turn your png files into uasset files you need to import them into Unreal Editor. Everything you need to know is in the tutorial...

You must drag the PNG file to Unreal... and then look at the pages I put further back.

Anyone knows where are located in the big "pakchunk-WindowsNoEditor".pak file, the little miniature preview of the cars? like the example

Attachments

• T_V_Fof2r5_02.png
    T_V_Fof2r5_02.png
    453 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Hello! :)

I don't know to what extent such a request is allowed on the site, but I'll take a chance:

I would like to ask for your help. -again. :)
I tried several times to go step by step, but I was unsuccessful.
I would like to know if someone would like to include my logos in the game?

Thank you in advance for your answers. :)

(Sorry, I'm bad at English, so I'm not sure if it's correct grammar. :) )

Hello! :)

I don't know to what extent such a request is allowed on the site, but I'll take a chance:

I would like to ask for your help. -again. :)
I tried several times to go step by step, but I was unsuccessful.
I would like to know if someone would like to include my logos in the game?

Thank you in advance for your answers. :)

(Sorry, I'm bad at English, so I'm not sure if it's correct grammar. :) )
By "logos" do you mean a livery for a car that you are trying to put into the game?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.