Resource icon

EA Sports WRC Make Your Own Liveries Tutorial 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello!

Sorry if I'm posting in the wrong place. :)
I would like to ask for your help.
I'm not good at making mods at all, even now I just want to add some logos to the game, but I'm stuck:
I can't change the UE version in EGS (Epic Clients).Only 5.3.2 is listed in the menu.

What have I done wrong? :)

Thank you in advance for your answers:
Gabe
In Library, plus sign... and then click on the indicated tab ;)

Captura de pantalla (51).png

i was using a wrong UE version, now it works thanks!
by the way.... all these liveries mods.... when really important things are not even explored, like CAMERA modding or physics. I am trying to find and mod camera stuff, but i quit due to not enough knowledge. Each car got a camera config file with infos, and i managed to extract an *.uexp file containing them, but it cannot be edited.

Last edited:
i was using a wrong UE version, now it works thanks!
by the way.... all these liveries mods.... when really important things are not even explored, like CAMERA modding or physics. I am trying to find and mod camera stuff, but i quit due to not enough knowledge. Each car got a camera config file with infos, and i managed to extract an *.uexp file containing them, but it cannot be edited.
Try using Asset Editor. It's a program that lets you edit some of the data in Unreal Engine files

Hello. Sometimes I get a glass effect if I use the blue Focus 2001 files. I use the Specular to apply it... but instead of getting a metallic color like the Focus, I get a glass effect. What is the correct way to save Specular texture?

Hello. Sometimes I get a glass effect if I use the blue Focus 2001 files. I use the Specular to apply it... but instead of getting a metallic color like the Focus, I get a glass effect. What is the correct way to save Specular texture?
You need to create a specular file from the T_Body_D file you just created.
If you use the T_Body_S file from the game,the reflections on the bodywork will be different.

Thanks for your comments. Unfortunately my native language is Spanish, and the translator can lead to errors in my way of expressing. I apologize. I was referring to the type of format when saving T_Body_S files.

I didn't like how the metallic color looked. Too much glass effect. If we add a layer at 25% transparency, green... we obtain a metallic and in general a more realistic color.

Once you have everything configured… the first step would be this

:

View attachment 742798
Second step

:

View attachment 742799

This will create the folder where you can find the missing files, to create a PAK

:

View attachment 742801
Everything would be ready to cook the PNG files

:

View attachment 742803

And the last important step to get the missing files
:
View attachment 742805

Cook, and the missing files will be in: Documents\Unreal Projects\WRC_Texturing_Mod\Saved\Cooked\WindowsNoEditor\WRC_Texturing_Mod\Content
Thank you!

I read 3 times, but somehow i forget to do this line in the tutorial:
"After your textures have been saved. Go to the top left of the screen and click "File", followed by "Cook Content For Windows"."

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.