rF2 Mak Corp Group C @ SaoPaulo - Thu 03 Dec 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Have run in to a weird problem with the servers. Only able to update server 1, not 2-5 (yes, we have 5 server-installs).
This means I haven't put any server back up online, as we may have to use the same server for Thursday and Friday this week.
It will be racing both days though :) And I haven't given up on trying things either! :)

Luca Ciarfella

it was fun to race with you in first race. But WTF was that in second race ????
Dean you are not allowed to post about race incidents on the forum. Please can you guys sort it out via PM. You should both watch the replay before sending any PM or reply.

Saying that, I think I turned off replays the other day whilst trying to fix stuttering. Could somebody upload a replay file of R2 to dropbox or something and send me a link please. I need to check it myself before I speak.

Thanks. :)

Dean you are not allowed to post about race incidents on the forum. Please can you guys sort it out via PM. You should both watch the replay before sending any PM or reply.

Saying that, I think I turned off replays the other day whilst trying to fix stuttering. Could somebody upload a replay file of R2 to dropbox or something and send me a link please. I need to check it myself before I speak.

Sorry Denis about that. I was just pissed off. Sorry once again

Last edited:

No need to check, it was my fault...
Sorry Dean, I was too close, I misjudge the distance, and the size of the car. After the incident, when I saw you in 3rd place, I planned to wait for you if you came back to 2nd... Sorry.
Yep, race 1 was tight and fun.

Great combo Denis .... very immersive .... even the anger ....;). I was slow but was improving as time went on. Tried to get out of way when necessary. Tensions seemed a bit high for club racing tonight though. Hopefully things will settle down because these should be for fun, if not, no reason for me to be here because I am an accident waiting to happen... lol. Looking forward to next week. Cheers to all drivers, grats to podiums and thanks Denis for the event mate.

No problem mate (Dean). We all get a bit agitated sometimes.

I quit out after I lost concentration and ran into redvaliant. It was a genuine brain fade - hand on heart - but I ended up behind a barrier. I was gonna continue but I tried going around the outside of the barrier and couldn't get back on track. I was already a bit fed up and so I couldn't face retracing my steps back to where I went off, so I quit. Appologies for that.

The problem with those cars is that any contact is often gonna ruin your race. Back to slidey tin tops next week. The AE86 has had an update so let's give it a run out. :)

Last edited:
No need to check, it was my fault...
Sorry Dean, I was too close, I misjudge the distance, and the size of the car. After the incident, when I saw you in 3rd place, I planned to wait for you if you came back to 2nd... Sorry.
Yep, race 1 was tight and fun.
Its ok mate. We always have good battles before :) I was just a little bit angry at the moment and i was catching for second place and loose focus spun out of 3rd corner and dnf hehe.

Could somebody upload the replay file for race 2 to a file sharing site such as Dropbox or Mediafire and send me a link via PM please?
I'd like to take a look.
Thanks.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back