rF2 Mak Corp Group C @ SaoPaulo - Thu 03 Dec 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
@Ole Marius Myrvold the windows work just fine it the windshield banner that doesn't work, in the skinning text file they say that its should be named like this

Banner(Extra2)
------
Windshield Banner.

ALTExtra2.dds

but it doesn't appear on the car but it shows as an alt skin in the game skin selection menu. any thought ?

Hmmm, a readme says this:

The banner has been moved on to a different name to allow compatability with rain on the banner.
From this point, WINDSHIELDIN and WINDSHIELDOUT represent the banner, same image for both cases. So, use the banner.psd to make your banner and save 2 of them with the post-fix as mentioned before.
For example,
Repsol_07WINDSHIELDIN.dds and Repsol_07WINDSHIELDOUT.dds

Try that :)

@Denis Betty @Ole Marius Myrvold its even better now, thanks Ole for the help :) ;) :thumbsup:
Lucky strike 1.png

@Denis Betty here's the link to get the skin ;)

Download link

To use liveries in game:
Choose a car in game(remember the number on the car). Click tuning/customize, and "create dir".
Find the created folder in: Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\UserData\player\Settings\MAK-Corp_Group_C\(number on car) Unpack zip-file. Paste all files there, and choose it on tuning/customize in game. Voila! :)

I thought about Dijon but figured it'd be too tight. Maybe the short layout though? Flows a bit better maybe.

Tight is just more fun! that's what she said @Steve Le Gallez
Honestly I'm not sure. It's a bit risky using it in the Friday event, but it's short, easy to learn, should make for some good racing. Also, it's been used for F1, BOSS GP, Sportscars (both Gr.C and more modern). If they manage it, we should manage it as well. What is it people say? How hard can it be? :whistling: :whistling:

Dijon tight :confused::speechless: it has 1 . 180 degree corner that's even fun because it have elevation. No chicanes in sight .
I don't see the tightness :D
Maybe I remember it wrong then. Thought there was a LH bend over a crest toward the end of the lap which has quite a narrow exit. Also, the long circuit has that drop off into a left, then downhill to a long right? Just thought it'd be a bit hairy for close racing in these. Anyway, it's very difficult to please everybody all the time (impossible) as we know. :D ;)

Maybe I remember it wrong then. Thought there was a LH bend over a crest toward the end of the lap which has quite a narrow exit. Also, the long circuit has that drop off into a left, then downhill to a long right? Just thought it'd be a bit hairy for close racing in these. Anyway, it's very difficult to please everybody all the time (impossible) as we know. :D ;)

The long circuit does have a left corner that's blind, where the short circuit goes straight(and then to the right) which makes it look like that's the only way to drive, as the left one is blind. That's kinda tricky.
The last two left handers are a bit narrow, but there's tarmac everywhere, so no issues really :) Or... I guess we'll find out on Friday :)

I remember seeing this marvelous fight from Dijon in 1979 on TV -I where standing up cheering in the end- I where 15 years old :D. Last year I pretty much had the same kind of fight with Denis Betty in Cortina's on the same track.
And I have stored that Replay file. :) Press the Look on YouTube

Last edited:
I remember seeing this marvelous fight from Dijon in 1979 on TV -I where standing up cheering in the end- I where 15 years old :D. Last year I pretty much had the same kind of fight with Denis Betty in Cortina's on the same track.
And I have stored that Replay file. :) Press the Look on YouTube
Aw...... I was kinda expecting you to cut in with small sections of Bidstrup v Betty. Does that make me a bad person? :redface: :roflmao: :geek:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back