rF2 Mak Corp Group C @ SaoPaulo - Thu 03 Dec 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event

Denis Betty

The older I get, the better I was.
Staff
Premium
rf2-grpc-silverstone-70s-jpg.334550

We highly recommend that you join us on Discord, and that you use an app called Crew Chief. It's an audio spotter that tells you when cars are alongside, greatly increasing your awareness and reducing unnecessary incidents. You can download it here.

Voice chat is on Discord. Please join us - we'll do our very best to make you feel welcome - MORE INFO
HERE.

Server Name:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM GRP C

Cars: Mak-Corp Group C Mod (Steam)
Track: SaoPaulo 2013 (Steam)

Practice: 20:00 UTC (20 minutes)
Qualifying: 20:20 UTC (10 minutes)
Warm Up: 20:30 UTC (5 minutes)
Race 1: 20:35 UTC (25 minutes)

Race 2: 21:05 UTC (25 minutes)

Entry List - 25 slots
  1. Denis Betty
  2. Jim Carvalho
  3. Daniel R.
  4. Redvaliant
  5. Dean Maković
  6. max1966i
  7. Jack Smith
  8. Luca Ciarfella
  9. Free slot
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot
  25. Free slot
Reserve list
  1. Reserve
  2. Reserve
UTP #44 OMM

Last edited:
*IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ*

Historic racing is famous for the gentleman racer era and that is the kind of atmosphere that I'd like to foster in the club. Please take time to read these web pages and try to get an understanding of what racing in this club is/should be all about.

Thanks

The Guide to Road Racing, Part 8: Passing Etiquette - Winding Road

http://wiki.grandprixlegends.info/index.php?title=GPL_Recommended_Driver_Behaviour#Corner_Rights

Golden Rule
  1. Be 100% sure it's not your fault and just carry on like nothing happened and take the risk of being banned for 30 days.
  2. Play on the safe side and wait for the affected drivers, knowing 100% sure you will not get a ban.
Track limits
  1. No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a complete lift of the gas please if it is safe to do so.
    You will be penalized if you break our rules
  • Note: Please use your full real name in game and on Discord. Not doing so may result in you being kicked from the server if an admin cannot identify you as a premium member.

Last edited:
SauPaulo in these - heavy task :barefoot::)
I tried most of the faster tracks on my HD. I chose SaoPaulo because it was the least stresful of the tracks I tried. On reflection, I could maybe have gone with Road America I guess. I tried Sebring again - and came to the conclusion that (with the bumpy surface) it was too much. Tried a few others too, but SP was actually the best of the bunch. I don't actually enjoy these cars myself, but I'm hoping it'll be fun for people who do like the cars.

I'm finding it increasingly difficult to find enough quality cars that conform to RDs Ts & Cs these days. The AE86 has just had an update and there are some recent track updates that we could try, but I wanted to run some quicker cars for a change this week.

@Ole Marius Myrvold in the mod template folder there is the template for the window banner but i can't seem to make it appear in game. If i send you my psd files would it be possible to see if you can make it work.

thanks in advance :)

Hmmm, it should work if you name it the same way. So by looking at the examples. It should be something like this:

alt_luckydenis.dds (car)
alt_luckydenis_wcwindowsin.dds (windows internal)
alt_luckydenis_wcwindowsout.dds (windows external)

Then use the mas-tool to put them together to one livery-file :)

The Classic department of this club struggle with both :coffee:
There is just enough GT3 cars in-- rf2 so that you actually can fed pigs with them :D.
Cars with a shaky rear end and a stick not-- so many .......

Yup. This might just be me imagining things, but I feel that the Thursday-gang are more accepting of tracks that may not be up to 2021-spec, but that are fun to drive. Which is a solid positive :)

@Ole Marius Myrvold the windows work just fine it the windshield banner that doesn't work, in the skinning text file they say that its should be named like this

Banner(Extra2)
------
Windshield Banner.

ALTExtra2.dds

but it doesn't appear on the car but it shows as an alt skin in the game skin selection menu. any thought ?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back