rF2 Mak-Corp '91 Group C @ Salzburgring - Thu 14 Feb 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Had to drop out there, i managed to get the ffb a little better, but it wasn't good enough for me to be confident enough to last a whole race unfortunately.

I'll try again for the GT's tomorrow.

Have a good race chaps!

Big grats to all taking the checker flag :)

The first qualification was close as I got pole with the exact same time as Pauli, 1:05.997.
Not sure here if the resolution is actually higher inside rF2 or how it works :confused:

The rolling start would have been great, but it did not work as expected. On 2nd try I slowed down a bit more to compress the field but it did not help.

Event restarted for standing start and 2nd qualify, with P2 as result. Got a good start and was ahead into T1, but then race was restarted. Got away good in start number 2, but noticed there was a incident with pole sitter Pauli in my rear mirror.

The Porsche had no chance making the 40 minutes without reducing boost, but really, how fun is that :thumbsdown:

So I decided to go full boost and refuel even if I was pretty sure it would not be enough difference in speed to keep the position. After my pitstop I got out at position 4 but as I tried to push hard a mistake was done and I went down to 5 or 6.

At least I had a big smile on my face when boosting past all fuel savers :D

Great cars, and as always these events are a enjoyment :thumbsup::thumbsup:

This was a sad event, just chaos, I didn't get a clean round on the first qval, was run off the track several times, it may not be necessary and torpedoes other drivers on qval. I also did not show that we should not have a rolling start in 1 restart

This was a sad event, just chaos, I didn't get a clean round on the first qval, was run off the track several times, it may not be necessary and torpedoes other drivers on qval. I also did not show that we should not have a rolling start in 1 restart
There should be no overtaking in quali. If you come up behind a slower driver, you should back off and leave a gap - unless that driver is on an out lap, or not on a hot lap (if they spoiled their lap, they should not be in the way of somebody on a fast lap).
When the rolling start malfunctioned, I was frantically trying to let everybody know what was happening. I'm very sorry that I didn't make you aware of what was going on. I should have typed it as well as tell everybody on TS, but time was ticking. Sorry mate. :(

Thanks @Denis Betty for the event. Even though the start had a few glitches the over all combo was a nice drive. I was not at the front at the start, nor checked any replays but maybe some were a little too anxious/aggressive... before getting past the first chicane.

Cheers to all drivers.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back