rF2 Mak-Corp '91 Group C @ Salzburgring - Thu 14 Feb 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
and after my little rant on the front page about this mod...i might not be able to make it!! might be off to visit my sis...not sure yet but will sign out if not...

BTW, in case anybody is interested, I did try all of the cars on this track regarding the FFB, and personally, I would likely run all three cars at FFB 1 max (with the default 1.0 multiplier). That's the only way I find the amount of clipping acceptable. Maybe 2, especially with the Sauber which seems to clip a bit less than the other two cars, but I wouldn't really go past that. I honestly don't understand who those presets above 5 are meant for, I didn't even dare to try those since even the default 5 is clipping all the time.

The problem with that is that by setting the FFB like this, you also lose a lot of the weaker FFB, or rather not lose, but weaken a lot. I guess I just don't like how the FFB is "layered" with this mod...the base forces are mostly fairly weak, but then some of the forces you get (the weight of the wheel in sharper/faster turns, bumps and so on) are just off the scale and instantly clipping...:confused:

Sign me up please @Denis Betty
Nice one Victor. :)
Please sign me up too!
I don't know the track, but I've done a few laps tonight and it's fun!
The cars are a blast, now they're also updated. Fun times.
I saw your post in the other thread. Thing is, I find it quite difficult to find suitable tracks for the fast cars. I do my best, but tracks also need to be legal (not ripped) and quality is not easy to achieve. If there is a track that you'd like to race these cars at, please send me a PM and I will test it to see if I think it's suitable. Thanks for your input, it's very welcome and I appreciate that everybody wants to help out. That's the sort of thing that makes staffing at RD worthwhile. Cheers. :) :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I'm popping on the server.
Would anybody like to join me and my buddy, to help us out with something please?

Still on there.

Last edited:
I'd like to have a go, but when on the server tonight trying some lappage i found that the ffb on my Porsche went all weird at the end of the long back straight so i wasn't in control. I tried it with max aero at the front too, just to check that wasn't the issue. Vid below:

It's not very often i crash in simracing, but i was flying off the track constantly at the same corner because the ffb went floaty and weird!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 310 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 207 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 271 13.5%