LucasDesigns' 2021 Season Mod

Skins LucasDesigns' 2021 Season Mod Final

Login or Register an account to download this content
HELP!
All my liveries, no matter if Myteam or regular F1 are blurry and i dont know how to fix it.
I already reinstalled the game on different SSDs couple of time... can somebody help me?

Hi! First of all thank you for your amazing job.

Question time now! I see that Alfa Romeo in the mod has the white halo, when in real life even the 2021 livery has it red. Are you planning on updating it?

Cheers, I am enjoying your work and combining it to other mods it's like i got my 2020 "and a half" version of F1!

Can't wait to try this mod again today! But I don't want to include any driver changes/tranfers. Do I just not include the Character_Package & Character_Package_Shared .... and do I also delete the Character_Package in the Assets Group folder? Thanks for some great work!

Hello, I have installed the mod and the liverys changed and the players to their new teams, but the names of those players are still the old players from the team, for example: Ricciardo is in Mclaren but his name is Carlos Sainz and for the other players its the same thing. I hope you respond and would tell me how to fix it.

Hi LucasDesigns,

My name is Johannes Keuschnig and I have been running the YouTube channel and gaming portal GamersHeavenTV.eu since 2011.

In addition to some reviews, our focus is on news, trailers and we now show a lot of "featured" videos, Playthrough's and Sport games.

I introduce your and Xurdas's Season Mod 2021 for F1 2020. I present the mods with two short races and impressions from the replays. Sebastian Vettel's Aston Martin will be driven once and then Fernando Alonso in the Alpine. I hope this is okay and you like it, your Mod is absolute great.

Note for better understanding:
My Channel GamersHeavenTVeu has an interesting twist: I have a physical disability and as a result I can only play with one hand. All videos were recorded and played with one hand. In addition, I still use a speech software that compensates for my handicap. This fact I have never explained since the start of the channel. For the last two months, I have been dealing with it openly and always communicating how I play with my situation. The resonance became more and more positive for my latest videos.:)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.