rF2 Lola T70 Spyder @ Osterreichring '86 - Thu 12 Jan 2023

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Hi and welcome to the club. We're always really happy when somebody we haven't raced with before signs up to join us. The guys are super helpful and will go out of their way to answer any questions, so ask away.

Look forward to seeing you on track on Thursday, but there is one small thing you could do for me before then. We all display our real names in the Premium members only forums. This is so that we can identify everybody on the server and ensure that everybody is a Premium member. Our real names cannot be seen by non - Premium members and is not indexed by Google etc - so it will not show up on an internet search.

To do this, please go to Account Details https://www.racedepartment.com/account/ and complete the Real Name field. Hope this is OK? Any questions just ask. :thumbsup:
I've raced with the club before on AMS2 and Assetto Corsa, and I already have my real name added to my profile. Can you double check it please?

I've raced with the club before on AMS2 and Assetto Corsa, and I already have my real name added to my profile. Can you double check it please?
It show for me, so all is good :)
Well this is embarrassing. I actually can't see real name for anybody but I hadn't noticed. I guess because I don't check on our regulars - because I already know their real names. Sorry about that, please disregard my earlier request.

@Neilski, any idea what's going on here or how I should remedy it?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.