rF2 Lola T70 Spyder @ Osterreichring '86 - Thu 12 Jan 2023

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
So, here is my perspective of the evening....I tried to be smooth at least for the first meters....

But fun won....as always....

Race 1:

Race 2:
in the beginning you can see the stutter I had, as if the physics had hickups....could feel it in the wheel too.

Anyway, Epic Evening.
Thanks @Denis Betty !!!

See y'all next week!

PS.: Sorry to everybody I distracted with my behaviour...

Last edited:
So, here is my perspective of the evening....I tried to be smooth at least for the first meters....

Race 1:

Race 2:
in the beginning you can see the stutter I had, as if the physics had hickups....could feel it in the wheel too.

Anyway, Epic Evening.
Thanks @Denis Betty !!!

See y'all next week!

Yes Daniel. Next time behave yourself... lol

As I had previously said, I bumped into a couple of guys, thought I had killed poor Jack.. oops another sim life gone I thought!. I did the gentlemanly thing and waited for him to rejoin and regain his rightful place, but alas not to be. I just sat watching as he disappeared over the bank and through the fencing. I still enjoyed it though. Another good night's racing.

Last edited:

Race 1:

Race 2:

Anyway, Epic Evening.
Thanks @Denis Betty !!!

See y'all next week!

Looks good :thumbsup: -one of my favorite cars by the way .
I where operated last Friday ( nothing serious ) so cant do sim racing today -but will try the coming week . And I know have some weeks off from work .:coffee:

Looks good :thumbsup: -one of my favorite cars by the way .
I where operated last Friday ( nothing serious ) so cant do sim racing today -but will try the coming week . And I know have some weeks off from work .:coffee:
I was wondering where you was Stig. I even said to the guys on Discord about what a nice man you are and that it must be something important keeping you away. At no point did I say "Where the hell is Stig? Why is the bastard not supporting this event?" .... Well ok, I may have sounded a little dissapointed.:redface:

But now it turns out that there was a very good reason. So, I owe you an appology... Sorry. :sick:

The good news is that you should be joining us again soon, yay!
I have a combo in mind for next week and will be posting something later. A slower/easier car in order to keep the inteest of people who may struggle with monster beasties like the T70. If you have a suggestion, now is a good time. I will post an event this evening. :)

I was wondering where you was Stig. I even said to the guys on Discord about what a nice man you are and that it must be something important keeping you away. At no point did I say "Where the hell is Stig? Why is the bastard not supporting this event?" .... Well ok, I may have sounded a little dissapointed.:redface:

But now it turns out that there was a very good reason. So, I owe you an appology... Sorry. :sick:

The good news is that you should be joining us again soon, yay!
I have a combo in mind for next week and will be posting something later. A slower/easier car in order to keep the inteest of people who may struggle with monster beasties like the T70. If you have a suggestion, now is a good time. I will post an event this evening. :)
My suggestion -for the coming weeks would be : https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/aussie-legends-0-96.49159/
Ford Falcon GT Coupe ( 1978 ) at Bathurst .
I was set on Gnoo Blas 1953 - but I know you dont have warm feelings for that one :D

Last edited:
We will race at Gnoo Blas next week.
I tested the wrong Falcon earlier this evening. At Mid Ohio it seemed to have the misty windscreen bug, but at gnoo blas it was ok?
Weird.

The car is great, Gnoo Blas is great... but isn't the car a bit BIG for the track?
I would run it on Bathurst but I'm keeping my powder dry there for a short while.
Any chance you can choose another track Stig? Otherwise I'm gonna have to turn damage completely off and even then it'll be a crash fest IMO.
Sorry buddy but we have at least try to make this accessible to all our members.

The car is great, Gnoo Blas is great... but isn't the car a bit BIG for the track?
I would run it on Bathurst but I'm keeping my powder dry there for a short while.
Any chance you can choose another track Stig? Otherwise I'm gonna have to turn damage completely off and even then it'll be a crash fest IMO.
Sorry buddy but we have at least try to make this accessible to all our members.
Yes tried another V8 there today - the track is to narrow for this.
I agree with Bathurst would be the better choice :thumbsup:.
The usual suspects for this car is : Riverside , Watkins Glen , Bridgehampton,
Sebring . But they have been over used the last few years in my opinion.
So if Bathurst have to wait ? - Then maybe Longford 67 ?

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 345 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 234 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years