Lola T70 MkII Spyder (rF2)

Cars Lola T70 MkII Spyder (rF2) 2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
aphidgod updated Lola T70 MkII Spyder (rF2) with a new update entry:

Tire Cleanup

Just some tweaks this time. Mostly just wanted to fix the broken LUT... but there were a couple things to adjust while I was in there so here we go.

Changelog:
  • adjusted vehicle inertia
  • reworked lateral aero configuration
  • tweaked some tire values slightly
  • fixed tire wear LUT issue in the Chevy car (thanks THRacing)
  • adjusted default setups in both versions to suit

Read the rest of this update entry...

This is awesome. Bravo! is there anyway to get Dan Gurney's 1966 #30 skin? Means a lot to Bridgehampton to say the least. Also the only Ford powered Lola to win. I might be able to get you high res photos and and sounds of the car since I've been in touch with the current owner.

- the first shot is his car after his passing in 2018

Attachments

• 39681868722_09a3d93e31_o.jpg
    39681868722_09a3d93e31_o.jpg
    411.9 KB · Views: 29
Yeah, I think all of the headlight bits are under the covers. I just need the 3d work done to make the covers transparent. I've mentioned before I was willing to update the car if someone could make it happen, and that stands. :thumbsup:
Hey @aphidgod, are you still interested in that? Content Manager has since grown powerful enough to perform the scope of modifications that are necessary to do this within a few minutes and without forcing you to completely reimport the model into AC.

As you see, the headlight cover is glass in the shots below following a material + texture reassignment to use the same parameters as on the windscreen. Let me know if you'd like me to send this edited version derived from your v2.1 (Ford) model to you if you'd like to take this further.
1703078015296.png

1703078058062.png

Last edited:
Hey @aphidgod, are you still interested in that? Content Manager has since grown powerful enough to perform the scope of modifications that are necessary to do this within a few minutes and without forcing you to completely reimport the model into AC.

As you see, the headlight cover is glass in the shots below following a material + texture reassignment to use the same parameters as on the windscreen. Let me know if you'd like me to send this edited version derived from your v2.1 (Ford) model to you if you'd like to take this further.
View attachment 714944
View attachment 714945

It was only a matter of time before Ilja solved the issue, I guess. :D

Yeah, very much still interested. Go ahead and DM me and we can make this happen. Cheers!

Hello! First of all, thanks for this great car - one of my favorites of all time, and an absolute joy to drive!

I've been working on some additional skins to round out the 1966 season, and I've noticed an odd thing: the right rear tire doesn't seem to touch the ground. The left front is barely touching, as well. Is this fixable?

__custom_showroom_1704894975.jpg

Hello! First of all, thanks for this great car - one of my favorites of all time, and an absolute joy to drive!

I've been working on some additional skins to round out the 1966 season, and I've noticed an odd thing: the right rear tire doesn't seem to touch the ground. The left front is barely touching, as well. Is this fixable?

View attachment 720404
AC uses the 3d model as-is in the showroom but applies the physics to the wheels & suspension in game, so it's not unusual for them to be slightly different. You can always check 'Align to Data' in CM Showroom to see the in-game configuration.

AC uses the 3d model as-is in the showroom but applies the physics to the wheels & suspension in game, so it's not unusual for them to be slightly different. You can always check 'Align to Data' in CM Showroom to see the in-game configuration.

Ah, thanks! Since Fat Alfie showed me the error of my ways, it really only matters when I'm making the preview shots, and that's the only reason I noticed.

Thanks again! This car is such a joy!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back