Skins Logo hunting

Here's a bit better photo of it but still quite unclear. This is from Hans Deen's own Facebook page:
12439458_1136979709698918_7276384671611961139_n.jpg
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1136979709698918&set=a.105669976163235&type=3&theater

Incredible Mahad!!!! Where you always find these things. But I will probably use my self-made logo, because it has a slightly better resolution. Thanks for that, though.:thumbsup:

Yeah he's got a way to find this stuff indeed. I was trying to find something in a better resolution but I couldn't see anything getting even close. I tried to furbish it into a vector, but the results are quite bad. Probably mostly because of my lack of skills.
And the low resolution doesn't really help... :laugh:

Edit

Oops, Ninja'd by the Master Himself. I was gonna say maybe Alfie could help out here...

I'm happy to vectorise the logo for you, if you like. It's a 5 minute job :)

Does that work? If you have the time, I'd be happy to. I'm curious about that. I'm taking care of my other little problems with this skin.

How?. . . already ready!!!!!. . . . . . . Awesome. . . Thank you so much

I know that, but to me it still looks like magic a bit. I tried to do that lodge logo and it came out more fuzzy then the orignal, lol. If it's black and white I get quite decent results.
This tracing thing is tricky. It's really easy to get into, pretty hard to master. (get really right)
IMHO. But I'll get there. I'm already soooo glad I am where I am, hehe...

I only traced the spark plug, as it wasn't worth drawing one up from scratch for the size it was going to be. The rest of the logo was drawn up in Illustrator (repeated black/white squares for the chequered flag part, correct typeface for the wording, pen tool for the orange shape). It really was a quick job :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back