Skins Logo hunting

@Fat-Alfie Well, I finally took the big jump and installed AI. Here's the result of my very first vector... ( the Flash Back logo, was an easy one though I imagine :laugh:) Looking perfect. So I won't be nagging you anytime soon...:)
Thanks a million for everything !!
Showroom-ks-porsche-911-carrera-rsr-26-7-2019-20-18-32.jpg

Oh really?
Do you have a picture of it? Oh and btw..., did you find any of those class stickers you were talking about the other day? Now those would be useful.... Cheers.

Edit: You're right. Just seen it on a ( bad and fuzzy) picture I have. Didn't even notice it was there until you mentioned it. Thanks.

Ah ok man. Thanks. Hey now that I got you here, one more thing. Do you know how to make 3D templates? If so, drop me a PM. Just want to ask you something.

• Deleted member 223075

Hi,

I search the logo on the spoiler NB Ventures INC to finish the car
1527124624703f89023c6d17060IMSA-rear.jpg

Mmmmm, gonna be hard. Try if you can find a picture from a straight head-on angle. I could probably furbish something usable out of it.

Edit:

Talking about this car, I keep seeing this livery when looking at it... :laugh:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 223075

Don't worry guys i've redone the logo by myself
pl4l.jpg

EDIT : @Fat-Alfie Thanks. Downloaded the font and it looks better

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a logo question but as there are plenty of skin makers in here. Does anyone know a good CM showroom preset for lighting most true to actual ingame (yes I know it uses a different whatchacallit to actual ingame.) I tend to use the showroom scene and the day time showroom preset isn't great. I always end up switching to the retrolux preset from time to time because it looks pretty and then spend ages tinkering trying to get back to something useable for the showroom scene.

Guys I need help.
If there's anybody out there that knows how to make 3D Photoshop templates and is willing to contribute to the Great Common Cause, please drop me a PM.
Pretty please...

Not a logo question but as there are plenty of skin makers in here. Does anyone know a good CM showroom preset for lighting most true to actual ingame (yes I know it uses a different whatchacallit to actual ingame.) I tend to use the showroom scene and the day time showroom preset isn't great. I always end up switching to the retrolux preset from time to time because it looks pretty and then spend ages tinkering trying to get back to something useable for the showroom scene.

I use this mod:

https://www.racedepartment.com/down...ts-for-the_mecos-studio-black-showroom.16059/

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 0 0.0%